Pimco Starts High-Yield Municipal Bond Mutual Fund
- After a Bit of Shrinkage, Money Once Again Flowing Into Funds. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;3/8/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33277, p7
The article reports on the move of the investors to support municipal bond mutual funds with cash in the U.S. Lipper FMI reveals that investors have left 1.52 billion dollars to municipal bonds and according to the Investment Co. Institute, the industry's 592 funds has collected 69 billion...
- Bank Loan Funds Back in Favor with Investors. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p19
The article reports that Lipper Inc. said that investors have favored bank loan mutual funds and exchange traded funds over high yield bond funds as of May 2015.
- Net Outflows in 2004 Sink Tax-Exempt Assets to $327.7B. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32062, p6
The article informs that municipal bond mutual funds shrank in 2004 with a net outflow of $13.68 billion, making it their third worst year on record, the Investment Co. Institute reported. Total assets in municipal bond funds ended the year at $327.7 billion, according to the ICI. While interest...
- Municipal Bond Funds Hen1orrhage $1.47 Billion. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;6/10/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33925, p3
The article reports that investors have trailed 1.47 billion U.S. dollars from the municipal bond mutual funds in the past week of May 2013.
- Muni Market's Red Carpet. Kumar, Ambika // Governing;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p70
Reports that investors in the U.S. are putting their money into municipal bond mutual funds for safety as of September 2002. Impact of corporate scandals on investors; Investor demand for municipal bonds; Information on municipal bond offering.
- Cash Keeps Flowing Into Muni Funds. SEYMOUR, DAN // Bond Buyer;5/26/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33120, p1
The article reports on the growth of investors investing in municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. It was found that municipal funds recorded increased cash inflow of $1.13 billion from January-May 2009 and a rose in assets from $336.94 billion to $390.85 billion in December 2008. It was found...
- Weekly Reporters See $581.5M of Inflows, Smallest in Seven Months. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/23/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33221, p6
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. According to mutual fund market analysis firm Lipper FMI, these funds posted 581.5 million dollars of new money in a week ending November 18, 2009, considered as the lightest weekly inflow since April 15, 2009....
- Credit the Key to Mutual Fund Performance. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/22/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32799, p1
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. According to the data compiled by Lipper Inc., cumulative total reinvested performance for the 53 insured municipal funds with $11.2 billion of assets under management was 0.57%. On the other hand, the return...
- Weekly Reporters Post Inflow of $1.702B. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/13/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33198, p6
The article reports on the condition of municipal bond mutual funds in Washington. According to Lipper FMI, the municipal bond mutual funds has generated a net inflow of 1.702 billion dollars during the week ending October 7, 2009. It notes that the results follow a 1.41 billion dollars inflow...