Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 5.135% High Yield
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.190% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34419, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $45 billion of four-week bills at a 0.190% high yield, a price of 99.985222.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.335% High Yield. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of $19 billion of four-week bills at a 1.335 percent high yield and a price of 99.896 on August 3, 2004.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 4.493% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $8 billion of 10-year notes, a price of 102.029801. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.95 while tenders at the high yield were allotted 84.29 percent. The median yield was 4.475 percent and the low yield was 4.440 percent. The notes,...
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 3.090% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the yield of three-year notes at the Treasury as of November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.070% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned four-week bills valued at $8 billion. The bills have 4.070% high yield. The coupon equivalent was 4.140% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 3.79. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 10.09%. The median yield was 4.050%,...
- Treasury 9-Year 4-Month Notes Go At 3.790% High. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/10/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32980, p2
The article reports on the auction of nine-year, four-month notes by the Treasury Department in the U.S. The notes have a 3.500% coupon at a 3.790% yield with a price of 97.730424. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.31 while tenders at the high yield were allotted at 73.69%. The median yield was...
- Treasury 6-Year, 4-Month Notes Go At 3.228% High. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/10/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32980, p2
The article reports on the government auction of a six-year, 4-month notes with a 4.000% coupon at a 3.228% yield and a price of 104.384130 by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.37 while tenders at the high yield were allotted 75.84%. The medial yield was 3.150% with low...
- TABLE MY-1. - Treasury Market Bid Yields at Constant Maturities: Bills, Notes, and Bonds. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p58
Presents a chart depicting the U.S. Department of Treasury market bid yields at constant maturities for bills, notes and bonds.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go At 1.245% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33021, p7
The article reports on the auction of $28 billion of three-year notes by the Department of Treasury in the U.S. The notes have 1.1/8 coupon at a 1.245% yield,a price of 99.647715 with a bid-to-cover ratio of 2.15. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 64.62% while all competitive tenders at...