BET Sacks College Football Games
- WHAT'S WORKING IN CHARLESTON. M. M. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/9/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 27, p24
The article reports on the plan of television station WMMP to launch its coverage of the third season of high school football in Charleston, South Carolina.
- LETTER OF THE WEEK. ATKINSON, CARL // Rugby League Week;2/13/2014, p40
The article presents a letter to the editor on television broadcasting of rugby football in Australia and photographs related to the game.
- Show Premier League football the right way. Scudamore, Richard // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/15/2014, Issue 148, p6
The article reports on the broadcast of Barclays Premier League football on BT Sport and Sky Sports by pubs across Great Britain.
- Week Ahead. Kwak, Sarah // Sports Illustrated;11/17/2008, Vol. 109 Issue 19, p24
The article presents a calendar of televised sporting events that can be watched during the week of November 11, 2008, including a football match between the Jets and the Patriots, a game between college basketball teams from Kentucky and North Carolina and a hockey contest between the Minnesota...
- WOMEN'S EURO 2013 FINAL. WOOD, EDEN CARTER // Diva;Aug2013, Issue 206, p27
The article reports that the television network BBC has committed to cover the live final matches of the 2013 Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) Women's European Football Championship in July 28.
- It's About Playing to Win. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;12/1/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p24
The article reports on the issues concerning the state of sports television in the U.S. as discussed during the FSA Sports Media & Technology Conference sponsored by the Sports Business Journal held on Novmber 2008. Discussions centered on the $500 million acquisition of ESPN of the broadcasting...
- World Cup scores record numbers. KISSELL, RICK // Daily Variety;6/14/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 50, p5
The article reports on the broadcasting of the U.S.-England match at the World Cup at American Broadcasting (ABC) Co.'s television channel, which gathered an average of 10.8 million viewer, according to Nielsen Media Research Inc. on June 12, 2010.
- 2.1M. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/26/2016, Vol. 146 Issue 33, p28
The article highlights the total number of worldwide viewing audience to the first tournament of the National Football League's Thursday Night Football game on September 15, 2016, featuring the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills football teams.
- Everyone's Getting Paid But the Kids. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/22/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 32, p31
The article focuses on the increase in the prices for advertisement spot in National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) football telecast. It notes that networks that televise college football, such CBS Television Network, were experiencing a sold-out advertisement time, despite a resolution...