Here!-Say Blitz Hits N.Y
- Trio Buys Hour on KTLA. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;3/3/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p14
Reports the purchase of television time by Trio cable channel in Los Angeles, California from KTLA-TV to showcase the network's programming in 2003.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;6/25/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p6
Reports developments in the cable television industry in the United States as of June 2001. Complaint of Discovery Network over the reproduction of the network's television programming advertisement by Court TV; Transformer fire at the New York City headquarter of Time Warner Cable; Schedule of...
- Marketing Drive for Tune-In. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;10/3/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the plan of cable network Discovery Channel to launch its tune-in advertising campaign for its series-based programming strategy in October 2005. Theme of the campaign; Television programs to be advertised; Aim of the campaign.
- Hawk Like an Egyptian. J.E. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/18/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the advertising campaign of Discovery Channel to promote its television program 'Nefertiti Resurrected.' Response of people of Washington to the advertising campaign of the television channel.
- On the wire. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/14/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p64
Describes New York City-based agency DiNoto Lee's use of nursery rhymes for its first advertising campaign in spot markets across the United States for Cable News Network's Headline News channel. Celebration of children's tales as cable television news headlines; Launch of ten-second television...
- SPUTNIK. Lang, Mark // Adweek New England Edition;02/05/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p24
Describes the advertising campaign for the television programs of Game Show Network cable television created by TBWA\Chiat\Day agency.
- New Show Promos Go Outside the Box. Brady, Shirley // Cable World (10427228);7/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p54
Reports on the advertising made by Lifetime cable television network for its new new television shows '1-800 MISSING' and 'Wild Card,' using pizza delivery boxes. Target market of advertisement; Advertising campaign of Discovery to promote its 'Walking With Caveman' special.
- Cable Net gets serious. McCarthy, Michael; Edwards, Jim; Lucas, Sloane // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/20/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p4
Reports that cable television network Comedy Central has been in discussions with a number of advertising agencies about creative projects. Marketing plans; Singer Design's creation of a tune-in campaign consisting of print advertisements for the program `South Park'; Broadcast of spots from...
- Pure pop for now people. Sharkey, Betsy // MediaWeek;5/27/96, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p17
Reports on the launching of the television program `Nick at Nite TV Land' and the television network TV Land. Advertising strategies; Selected programs for the channel; Focus on the twentysomething age bracket.