PRIYA NARANG ELLIOTT, 37
- WOMEN TO WATCH. Hampp, Andrew; Zmuda, Natalie; Steinberg, Brian; Neff, Jack; Bulik, Beth Snyder; Mullman, Jeremy; Learmonth, Michael; Wentz, Laurel; Ives, Nat; Bush, Michael; Chang, Rita; Parekh, Rupal; Miley, Marissa; Madden, Normandy; York, Emily Bryson; Klaassen, Abbey; Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;6/1/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 20, p18
A caption is presented to photographs of women advertising and marketing executives featured in a special section of this issue.
- WOMEN TO WATCH. // Advertising Age;6/3/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 22, p14
The article considers the women advertising and marketing executives named as Women to Watch awards winners by the publication, noting that 13 of them have lived outside the U.S. at one time and that eight live in the New York City metropolitan area.
- Women to watch. // Advertising Age;2/3/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 5, pS1
The article introduces the special section of the February 3, 1997 issue of the periodical "Advertising Age," which focuses on the top 25 women in the advertising and marketing fields in terms of their potential to succeed. The women included in the list are expected to follow the footsteps of...
- rep report. // SHOOT;1/20/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p22
The article announce an appointment and a promotion which include the appointment of Alina Braverman as director of strategy and business development at the company Gravity Digital, and the promotion of Mike Denspore as head of business development at the advertising agency Droga5 New York.
- `Streaker' overseer is master of the details. Thomaselli, Rich // Advertising Age;6/2/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 22, ps-4
The article profiles Nancy Monsarrat, United States advertising director of Nike Corp. She directed an advertisement for Nike's Shox sneaker. She leads the image marketing for Nike's endorser, LeBron James. After graduating from the University of Portland, she worked in Seattle as vice president...
- APPOINTMENTS. // Brand Strategy;Sep2002, Issue 163, p5
Reports on developments related to advertising and marketing executives in Great Britain as of September 2002. Appointment of Nicholas Baddour as head of global advertising at apparel company Adidas; Appointment of Niclas Friese-Greene as head of European marketing at video game company...
- ON THE CAMPAIGN COUCHï¿½WITH JB. // Campaign (UK);9/13/2002, Issue 36, p16
Presents a question and answer advisory on the dilemma faced by advertising and marketing executives in Great Britain. Use of controversial advertising to promote oneself; Information on the process of pitching for advertising agencies; Details the experience on promotion interviews in a company.
- Other Moves. // Brandweek;10/7/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p26
Focuses on the selection and promotion of marketing and advertising executives in the U.S. as of October 2002.
- photo review. // Advertising Age;6/16/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p32
Several photographs of advertising and marketing executives in the U.S. are presented