Banking On It
- Dishing Digital. King, Paul // FoodService Director;6/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p68
The article focuses on how PNC Bank and Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is adopting digital signage technology as it aims to achieve paperless operations. According to the author, PNC's main cafeteria has digital signage placed strategically throughout its servery and...
- Someone Call a Cab? // Food Management;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p17
The article informs that a mobile restaurant called the Culinary Cab will be launched by Parkhurst Dining Services Inc. at Mercyhurst University in Erie, Pennsylvania, to provide various menu items to the campus community.
- Duquesne U.'s Red Ring Gets New "Owners," Menu. // FoodService Director;1/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p13
The article reports on the efforts of Parkhurst Dining Services Inc., the contract management firm overseeing the foodservice at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to revamp the menu at the school's Red Ring restaurant by switching prepared frozen foods to doing more hand-make menus.
- contracts. // FoodService Director;8/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
This section offers news briefs on food service in the U.S. Three dining facilities of Medrad Inc. will be managed by Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A 10-year foodservice contract has been entered by Portland State University in Oregon with Aramark. The Marlboro School...
- Pleasure, Not Guilt. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p69
The article focuses on the Mediterranean Diet strategy of Parkhurst Dining Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Chief executive officer (CEO) Nick Camody says their goal is to provide authentic, incredibly tasty food that is also healthy. They purchase as many fresh and minimally processed...
- PARKHURST STAYS FOCUSED AND: CURA records unit growth. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p32
Provides information on the growth of two subsidiaries of food service company Eat 'n Park in the U.S. CURA Hospitality; Parkhurst Dining Services.
- Parkhurst revs up in Cleveland. // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the success of Parkhurst Dining Services in taking over the foodservice operations at National City Center in Cleveland, Ohio. Statement from Bryan Marince, district manager, on the renovations made in the cafeteria; Number of seats in the cafeteria; Food stations in the cafeteria.
- Bill Albright. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;12/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p36
The article presents an interview with Bill Albright, vice president of operations for Parkhurst Dining Services, a contract foodservice provider based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He describes some of the initiatives Parkhurst is planning for 2008 such as the Hemisflavors program. He explains...
- news briefs. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p11
This section offers news briefs related to food service in the U.S. Sodexo and Marine Stewardship Council-certified fisheries have collaborated to market 100% of contracted wild-caught seafood purchases in North America by 2015. Parkhurst Dining Services of Pittsburgh has introduced its Basics...