- Gerbers are raising the bar with time-tested lounge act. Fickenscher, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;3/1/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p2
The article offers information on the company Gerber Group which has signed a licensing deal with airport food and beverage operator HMSHost Corp., for opening a Stone Rose Bar and Grill at John F. Kennedy International Airport in the Delta terminal. Delta which offers the signature cocktails of...
- STRATEGIES. // Travel & Leisure;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p111
The article provides information on various foods offered in different international airports including the Southern classics with an Asian flair at One Flew South, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia, sandwiches from Salt Lick Bar-B-Que, Austin-Bergstrom...
- HMSHost workers picket at O'Hare for better wages. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;10/31/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 44, p26
Reports that HMSHost Corp. employees are conducting strikes at several food service outlets operated by the contract specialist at O'Hare International Airport citing low wages and high health insurance premiums in the Chicago, Illinois. Stipulations regarding wages and premiums for individual...
- TRIP ADVISOR. KING, MIRANDA // Jacksonville Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p24
The article provides information on the "11 Worst Airports for Food" list published by The Daily Meal website in August 2014, which included three airports in Florida such as the Palm Beach International Airport, Orlando International and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airports.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/7/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p26
The article presents news related to food service industry. Four restaurants have been chosen to occupy the new Airmail at Baltimore-Washington International Airport at Baltimore. Mark Knight, president of BAA Maryland Inc., which manages 140,000 square feet of concession space at the airport,...
- The Super Zees. // Restaurant Business;Jan2012, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on Bethesda, Maryland-based HMSHost Corp., a leader in travel restaurants and retail. It says that HMSHost Corp.'s approach combines development of proprietary branded ideas with franchising and licensing of local, national and international brands. More so, it...
- So yummy. Liu Hongzuo // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Nov2009, p24
The article reports on the launch by Hong Kong International Airport of its Ho Ho Sik promotion to raise its profile as a dining hub in China. Restaurants and food outlets have joined the initiative with discounts and free food. A website was also created by the airport to provide information to...
- Vino Volo wine bar newest Airmall opening at CLE. // PAX International;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p15
The article informs that the airport food service manager AIRMALLÂ® USA opened a Vino Volo wine bar, of the company Taste Inc., at the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) in Cleveland, Ohio, and presents views of Vino Volo's chief executive officer (CEO) Doug Tomlinson.
- Best Airports In The Us For A Long Layover: Vancouver International. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;5/6/2013, p84
The article offers information on the Vancouver International Airport in British Colombia which ranks number 1 for best concessions by the Airports Council International North America.