Meltdown? No Way
- Capriotti's ready to talk turkey in aggressive expansion push. Handley, Meg // Nation's Restaurant News;10/5/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 37, p73
The article discusses the growth of Capriotti's Sandwich Shop chains and its plan to open more outlets in 2010 in the U.S. It notes that the already 55-unit chain has opened 11 units in the past 18 months and is planning to grow by 30 units in 2010. It mentions that part of Capriotti's growth...
- Three more Subway outlets open in Spokane, Post Falls. Scott, Chey // Journal of Business (10756124);9/23/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 20, pA6
The article reports on three new Subway sandwich shops unveiled in the Spokane-Post Falls area in Spokane, Washington in 2010.
- Subway opens in Ferris. // Ellis County Press;10/11/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
The article reports that the Subway sandwich shop was open in Ferris, Texas on October 10, 2012.
- A LITTLE SOMETHING. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;4/30/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p104
The article focuses on the shop Mile End Sandwich, which will open in Manhattan, New York City in May 2012.
- Sandwich shop forced to eat its own words. // South Asian Post;11/19/2015, p14
No abstract available.
- VIENNA: ZUM SCHWARZEN KAMEEL. // Travel & Leisure;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p63
The article features the Zum Schwarzen Kameel, a bar and sandwich shop located in Vienna, Austria. The shop is situated in a building that dates back to 1618 and remodeled with Jugendstil materials such as turquoise tiles and sculpted reliefs. The shop has a separate section that serves canapes...
- LIBERTY CHEESESTEAKS BRINGS NEW TASTES TO NOLA. M. C. // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2015, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p128
The article introduces the line of cold sandwiches or Hoagies offered at Liberty Cheesesteaks sandwich shop.
- Sandwich brands serve up variety of growth strategies. JENNINGS, LISA // Nation's Restaurant News;7/26/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p48
The article focuses on various U.S. sandwich chains that have renewed their brand image as a part of their growth strategy. It informs that Focus Group Inc.'s sandwich brand Schlotzsky's Deli has launched its re-imaging plan All 'Round Lotz Better with a new color scheme and a circle theme which...
- Heroic Plans. Misonzhnik, Elaine // Retail Traffic;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on Milford, Connecticut-based sandwich shop Subway Restaurants. It notes that the sandwich shop employs field developers who inspect several areas and local markets with potential franchises in the U.S. It states that Subway aims to expand its business by opening...