- Hidden temptations. // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);7/24/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 30, p48
Lists the top-selling lingerie in Australia including the Marcs baby doll tank, Berlei bra, Peter Alerxander Nightie and La Senza bra.
- Wild at heart. // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);7/24/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 30, p52
The article presents a list of several lingerie available in Australia including the Bonds contour bra, La Senza bra, Berlei bra and Fine Lines padded bra.
- lingerie you'll (both) love. Bennett, Krista // Redbook;Feb2006, Vol. 206 Issue 2, p54
The article recommends several types of lingerie, available in the U.S. market in February 2006. A floral-print demi brassiere and lace shorts are available at Barely There. An embroidered lace underwire brassiere and thong are available at Rampage. Other types of lingerie recommended are from...
- marathon lace. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWD Intimates, p26
This article features women's lingerie and other products for women. These include the nylon and spandex cami and panty from Arianne, nylon and spandex halter bra from Lavit, crochet baby booties from Carolina Bucci, the Freesia by Diane Samandi nylon chemise, the Grando Jewelry gold ring and...
- GL uncovers the BEST INTIMATES for your body. // Girls' Life;Apr/May2010, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p26
The article presents several suggestions and tips for selecting suitable and well fitting undergarments. Cyla Weiner, owner of a lingerie shop says that only those garments that supports the body should be selected. She states that appropriate garments makes the person look taller and slimmer....
- Sexy Tips From Victoria's Secret Models. // Cosmopolitan;Jan2010, Vol. 248 Issue 1, p56
The article presents questions and answers related to bras including why some bra can make a woman appear to have bumpy boobs, how women can keep their bras from getting stretched out, and what is a sexy style of underwear for an athletic woman not comfortable with lace and frills.
- DOES YOUR UNDERWEAR NEED AN OVERHAUL? // O, The Oprah Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p186
The article suggests functional and stylish lingerie for strapless/backless dresses, gowns and practical gym gear. When buying gym-friendly underwear, go for bras with cups and, if necessary, underwire plus thin seamless panties. Moisture-wicking fabrics keep the body cool and dry. When...
- FIND THE PERFECT SPORTS BRA FOR YOU. FARKASH, HARRIET // Dolly;Feb2012, Issue 494, p102
The article features several sports bra including products from Running Bare, Lorna Jane Isla, and Triumph.
- EVERYDAY INDULGENCE. Guglielmetti, Petra // Real Simple;Feb2010, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p32
Photographs of several fashionable lingeries including Amandine bra and boy-thong set, Snowthorn bra, and hipster are presented.