2006 Hardcover Nonfiction by No. 1 Titles with Longevity
- EL K-12 bestsellers. Owens, Liz // Emergency Librarian;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p42
Presents a list of bestsellers in Canada from November to December 1991. Fiction; Non-fiction; Mass market paperbacks.
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;11/13/97, Vol. 89 Issue 244, p13
Presents a chart of the best selling hardcover fiction books in the United States as of November 13, 1997. `Violin,' by Anne Rice; `Cold Mouintain,' by Charles Frazier; `The Angel of Darkness,' by Caleb Carr.
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;8/14/97, Vol. 89 Issue 182, p14
Presents the August 14, 1997 guide to hardcover fiction bestsellers from the `Christian Science Monitor.' Books including `Unnatural Exposure,' by Patricia Cornwell and `Chasing Cezanne,' by Peter Mayle.
- The `Monitor's' guide to bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;8/7/97, Vol. 89 Issue 177, p13
Presents a list of the 15 bestselling hardcover fiction books in the United States for the week ending August 4, 1997.
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. McLaughlin, Abraham T.; McNamara, Devon; Bencivenga, Jim; Mallett, Evan F.; MacLachlan, Suzanne; Henderson, Keith; Bolton-Fasman, Judith; Goodrich, Lawrence J.; Hoyle, John Christian; Montgomery, Leigh; Coolidge, Shelley Donald; Parney, Lisa // Christian Science Monitor;1/15/98, Vol. 90 Issue 35, p14
Presents a chart with reviews of the top fifteen hardcover nonfiction books for January 12, 1998, according to `Publisher's Weekly.' `Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil,' by John Berendt; `Citizen Soldiers,' by Stephen E. Ambrose; `Dirty Jokes and Beer,' by Drew Carey; `Making Faces,' by...
- Audio bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;9/2/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 36, p51
Presents the `Publishers Weekly' selections list of the top 15 audio bestsellers for September 2, 1996.
- Paperback bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;12/16/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 51, p70
Presents a list of paperback bestsellers, as of December 16, 1996. Mass market books including `The Rules: Time-Tested Secrets to Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right,' by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider; Trade books including `The Book of Ruth,' by Jane Hamilton; Newcomers to the mass market...
- Hardcover bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;12/16/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 51, p72
Presents a list of bestsellers, as of December 16, 1996. Fiction; Nonfiction; Fiction top spot occupied by `Airframe,' by Michael Crichton; Nonfiction top spot occupied by `A Reporter's Life,' by Walter Cronkite.
- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. Theiss, Terry; Toth, Tom // Christian Science Monitor;6/25/98, Vol. 90 Issue 147, pB12
Presents a list of the best-selling hardcover fiction books as of June 25, 1998. Includes which books are available on tape; Favorable, unfavorable, and mixed reviews; Brief summaries of each book. INSET: Monitor's pick.
- The Chart. // Entertainment Weekly;2/12/2010, Issue 1089/1090, p109
A chart is presented that lists the twenty best-selling fiction and nonfiction books in the U.S. during the week of January 27, 2010, including "The Help," by Kathryn Stockett, "Breaking Dawn," by Stephenie Meyer, and "Game Change," by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin.