2006 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by Publisher
- Book publishing industry trends. Johnston, Peter // Publishers Weekly;07/28/97 Supplement Book Production, Vol. 244 Issue 30, pS6
Discusses how the book publishing industry has been changing. Profitability and distribution issues; Rise in output; Statistical information on book trends; Mass market paperbacks, fiction, as a percentage of the total; Fluctuation in hardcover prices.
- 2002 FULFILLMENT. Luczak, Marybeth // Circulation Management;Jan2002, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p42
Presents several charts on the accomplishments of service bureaus in the U.S. in 2002. Periodical titles in 2000 and 2001; Auditing support for international titles; Automation in transaction processing.
- NEWSPAPER, BOOK, AND DIRECTORY PUBLISHERS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Information Services;2005 2nd Quarter, p152
A chart is presented that shows the revenues and prices in the newspaper, book and directory publishing industry from 1998 to 2009.
- NEWSPAPER, BOOK, AND DIRECTORY PUBLISHERS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Information Services;2005 3rd Quarter, p152
A chart is presented on the financial performance and outlook for the newspaper, book, and directory publishers from 1998 to 2009.
- NEWSPAPER, BOOK, AND DIRECTORY PUBLISHERS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Information Services;2005 4th Quarter, p148
A chart is presented that shows the revenue and gross operating profit of the publishing industry in the U.S.
- U.S. publishing industry. Lofquist, William S. // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer95, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p112
Presents charts on the performance of the United States publishing industry from 1992 to 1994. Purchases, sales, production, hours worked, employment and earnings of various book industries; Producer price index for books; Exports and imports of books; Foreign and domestic demand for books.
- Fastest Growing Group Publishers, Part II. // Min's B2B;3/26/2007, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p1
A chart is presented that lists publishing companies that experienced strong growth in 2006.
- MARCH 2009 Author and Illustrator Almanac. // School Library Media Activities Monthly;Mar2009, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p10
A chart is presented that lists the March 2009 author and illustrator almanac in the U.S.
- Consumer magazine ad linage. // Advertising Age;10/28/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 44, p47
Presents data on publishers' paid advertising pages. Number of times published each year; Other information.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;7/22/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p5
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of publishers of self-help books in New York.