People in the News
- Schupf Moves to Rodale, Ratzlaff Promoted. // Publishers Weekly;3/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 11, p19
Reports on the appointment of Margot Schupf as executive editor of the Organic Living Books unit of Rodale. Promotion of Cindy Ratzlaff to associate publisher and director of marketing and communications for trade books; Achievement of Schupf as editor; Responsibilities of Ratzlaff.
- FEEDBACK. Pellet, Jennifer // Fast Company;Apr2004, Issue 81, p26
Presents a letter to the editor about the challenges and sacrifices made by men and women executives to reach their top positions.
- Welcome editors into the copywriting creative process. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/96, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p10
Reports that Rodale Press is accepting applications for editors. Job responsibilities; Compensation; Challenges of the job.
- Exec experiment continues. Hochwald, Lambeth // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;8/1/93, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p22
Reports on the continuation of Rodale Press' experiment with the `Young Executive' magazine. Publication of a second version renamed as `Exec'; Initial function as a merchandising tool for `Men's Health'; Features.
- dear friends. Hanscom, Greg; Peterson, Jodi // High Country News;9/5/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p2
Provides information on executives and staff of the journal "High Country News." Transfer of the periodical's assistant editor to Albuquerque, New Mexico; Appointment of JoAnn Kalenak as marketing and sales coordinator; Designation of Kerri Brown as designer and production assistant.
- IN DEFENCE OF EXECUTIVE TRAINING. Crow, Marcus // BRW;12/6/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Executive training gravy train a farce," by Leo D'Angelo Fisher in the November 15, 2012 issue.
- Rhodes to Join Rodale. // Publishers Weekly;4/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 18, p9
Deals with the selection of Amy Rhodes as vice-president and publisher of the trade books division of Rodale Inc. Publishing experiences of Rhodes in the past; Job description of Rhodes in Rodale.
- LETTERS TO FORTUNE. Severson, David; McDonough, Mary J.; Peterson, Daniel R.; Ciccone, Jerry; Frailey, Dave C.; Bourne, Kenneth // Fortune;2/19/1996, Vol. 133 Issue 3, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including "Taking on the Last Bureaucracy," in the January 15, 1996 issue, a report on career management in the January 15, 1996 issue and "Dumb--and Dumber," in the December 11, 1995 issue.
- LETTERS TO FORTUNE. Bunker, Robert P.; Preston, Sara; Jewett, Kirk; Barovick, Barry; Stratton, Dennis; Hemmenway, Bill; Showe, N. Mike; Poler, Ariel // Fortune;10/11/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 7, p44
This section presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues including "Mass Mediums: Giants of the 20th Century," in the September 6, 1991 issue, "Title Fight," in the June 21, 1991 issue and "A Career Coach Tries to Make a Leader Out of Me," in the...