Audible Sales Up 20% in Q2, Adding 300 New Titles a Month
- Audible turns up a strong quarter. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;01/11/2000, Vol. 361 Issue 13, p101
Informs on financial results for Wayne, New Jersey-based audio content provider Audible.com for the quarter ending December 31, 1999.
- Audible Sees Break-even in `02. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/5/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the expected 2001 revenues of Audible Inc., an Internet audio service provider. Estimated losses; Optimism about the financial performance of the company.
- Investors' Worry Is Audible. Drake, Diana Lasseter // Business News New Jersey;08/22/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 34, p5
Reports on investors' concern about the poor financial outlook for Audible, a company in Wayne, New Jersey that provides Internet-delivered spoken audio for books and other products. Cash reserves of the company; Decline in the company's share prices in 2000; Report issued by Bloomberg News...
- Sales Up, Losses Fall at Audible. // Publishers Weekly;8/27/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 35, p13
Reports on increase in total revenues and drop in net loss at Audible Inc. for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Growth of revenues at the company's content and services segment; Percentage of employees laid off by Audible in July 2001; Rise in sales of the company for the first six...
- Results 2002/ Sales Up, Losses Down at Audible. // Publishers Weekly;3/31/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 13, p17
Reports on the financial performance of Audible Inc. in 2002. Net loss posted by the firm; Increase in the company's total revenue; Cash and cash equivalents of Audible in 2002.
- Listening to Audible. Smith, Steve // EContent;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p46
Focuses on online spoken word audio seller Audible.com. Products offered by the company; Details of its experiments in downloading audio directly to pocket computers; Increase in revenues and customers in the first quarter of 2002.
- Audible Sales Rise, Loss Falls. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/23/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the increase in sales of Audible Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Net income; Decline in net loss of the company; Factors contributing to the improved financial condition of the business; Stock price of Audible.
- Audible Makes Gains. Holt, Karen // Publishers Weekly;12/1/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 48, p11
Reports that savvier marketing, partnerships with technology companies and the right mix of content is enabling audio company Audible to attract and retain customers while cutting member acquisition costs. Decrease in the cost of acquiring a member; Increase in 2003 third-quarter revenue from...
- Audible Hits the Black. // Publishers Weekly;5/17/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the financial performance of Audible Inc. in the first quarter ended March 31, 2004. Increase in the revenue of the company; Factors which contributed to the increase in the company's sales; Forecast on the sales of the company for 2004.