Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½
- Partnerships & Acquisitions.... // Educational Marketer;11/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p8
Reports on a partnership formed by New York-based John Wiley & Sons with Columbia Earthscape to create a multimedia resource for college and university science education in the U.S.
- Wiley takes on APS titles. // Research Information;Apr/May2010, Issue 47, p31
The article reports on the partnership between Wiley-Blackwell and Australian Psychological Society (APS) in Great Britain.
- Wiley Pairs Up with Mark Logic to Use XML for Wiley Custom Select. // Educational Marketer;5/11/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p5
No abstract available.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/26/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the business partnership between John Wiley and Sons and Reaction Explorer to expand organic chemistry tools and offerings WileyPLUS learning platform that allows students to explore the results of different chemical reactions.
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;6/18/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p7
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. on the partnership of The Cambium Learning Group Inc. and The Vallas Group to offer a new school turnaround model and the partnership of John Wiley & Sons Inc. and Blackboard Inc.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ... // Educational Marketer;6/13/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p7
The article offers news briefs related to partnerships and acquisitions including the expansion of John Wiley & Sons Inc. to its digital resources with the acquisition of SimBioSys Inc., the acquisition of Graham Holdings to Joyce/Dayton, and the addition of Elsevier to the growing list of Knewton.
- Wiley Canada in Deal with Canadian Press. // Publishers Weekly;10/13/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 41, p13
Reports on the partnership between John Wiley & Sons Canada Ltd. and Canada Press (CP) for a book publishing program. Features of the program; Remarks from CP president Eric Morrison on the deal.
- Wiley, The Cochrane Collaboration Form Publishing Partnership. // Information Today;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p12
States that John Wiley & Sons Ltd. and The Cochrane Collaboration have forged an agreement that names Wiley as the new partneer for the Cochrane Collaboration's publishing activities. Information on the activities of Cochrane Collaboration; Details of the agreement.
- Wiley/Figshare partnership 'to support data sharing'. // Research Information;Aug/Sep2015, Issue 79, p26
The article reports on the partnership between publishing company John Wiley & Sons and data repository organisation Figshare wherein they will integrate data sharing within existing journal workflows and article publication in an effort to support authors who wish to openly share their data.