CastleOak Securities Inks First Deal
- Citi bounces back. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;10/10/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p3
This article presents information on Citigroup Inc. in the U.S. Citi's investment banking arm, which accounts for roughly a quarter of its parent's earnings, raking in $3.1 billion on net revenues of $11.2 billion in the first half of the year alone. An also-ran in many of Wall Street's most...
- As European Banks Flail, Americans See an Opening. Dumiak, Michael // U.S. Banker;Feb2005, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the conditions of the investment banking business in the U.S. Factors that contributed to European bank failures; Effect of the bank failures on American financial institutions; Operating losses of Commerzbank AG.
- Here's My Advice. O'Rourke, Timothy J. // ABA Bank Marketing;Jun2003, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on issues that banks need to know when offering financial and investment services. Factors and issues to consider in offering retail investment services; Components of a successful investment service; Questions to ask when reviewing existing investment services.
- Part Six: The Financial Structure and Banking System: The Investment Banking Industry in Jordan. Masri, Omar M. // Doing Business with Jordan;2004, p309
This article assesses the state of the investment banking industry in Jordan as of 2004. The importance of the industry to the development of the country is stated. The factors influencing the changes in the sector is discussed. The efforts taken by financial institutions to improve their...
- INVESTMENT BANKS. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p14
Focuses on the first annual Investment Banks Awards in 2004 conducted by "Global Finance." Dominance of Citigroup, a commercial and retail bank in the awards; Performance of other investment banks such as Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley; List of winners and the criteria used in the selection.
- DEALS OF THE YEAR. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p21
Features the best deals of the year in the 2004 Best Investment Banks conducted by "Global Finance." Selection of the Chunghwa Telecom initial public offering as the Best Equity Deal; Choice of the multibillion-dollar bond issue of General Motors as the Best Debt Deal jointly executed by Merrill...
- WESTERN EUROPE. Sheehan, Brendan // Global Finance;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p22
Features the winners of the 2004 Best Investment Banks in Western Europe conducted by "Global Finance." Operations of Citigroup, winner of the Best Investment Bank; Reputation of Goldman Sachs, winner of the Best Equity Bank, among corporate issuers and investors; Competition faced by Deutsche...
- JAPAN. Haddock, Fiona // Global Finance;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p23
Features the winners of the 2004 Best Investment Banks in Japan conducted by "Global Finance." Dominance of Nomura, winner of the Best Investment Bank; Competition between Nomura and Nikko Cititgroup for the Best Equity Bank; Deals that made Nomura as the Best Debt Bank.
- CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE. Neville, Laurence // Global Finance;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p25
Features the winners of the 2004 Best Investment Banks in Central and Eastern Europe conducted by "Global Finance." Deals handled by Citigroup, winner of the Best Investment Bank; Role of Credit Suisse First Boston, winner of the Best Equity Bank, in the listing of Russian aircraft maker, Irkut;...