Insured Volume Plunges 30% in First Half
- Yields Hit Record Low Levels in Light Trading. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;9/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33580, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market, which has hit the record-level yields after a light trading session and stands primed for the large increase in new issuance in the U.S.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/22/2014, p8
A table is presented that shows the negotiated bond sales in the U.S. for the week ended September 22, 2014 that includes Alaska Municipal Bond, Albertville City in Alaska, and Arkansas Community College.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34294, p1
A chart is presented depicting visible supply of bonds in various U.S. states as of April 2015 including Alaska, California and Wyoming, along with information on issued amount and changes in amount.
- Munis Weaker as Market Awaits Last of Week's Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/21/2016, p33
The article reports updates on the U.S. municipal bond market as of January 21, 2016 on topics including the weakening of top-rated municipal bond prices, the trading volume recorded by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB), and outflows of tax-exempt money market funds.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33465, p18
The article lists the election results related to municipal bonds in the U.S. including the approved 14-million-dollar bond for Ruidoso municipality in New Mexico, the defeated 12-million-dollar bond for Lincoln municipality in Montana, and the approved six-million-dollar bond for Columbia...
- Muni Market Awaits Last of Week's Big Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/21/2016, p21
The article reports updates on the U.S. municipal bond market as of January 21, 2016 on topics including the 30-year Treasury bond yield, trading activity recorded by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB), and the general obligation sales tax bonds of Gwinnet County School District.
- Sales in Southeast Spiked 6%. Sigo, Shelly; Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33265, p1
The article reports on the increased sales of municipal bonds in Southern States for 2009. Issuers in the states have sold 70.2 billion dollars of municipal bonds, an increased of six percent compared in 2008. According to Thomson Reuters, the use of taxable debt is increased across the region...
- N.Y. City TFA to Sell $750M of Building-Aid Bonds. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34238, p1
The New York City Transitional Finance Authority intends to sell $750 million of building aid revenue bonds through negotiation on Jan. 14.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/20/2015, p8
The article presents statistics related to the results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. in August and September 2015 including the general obligation (GO) refunding bonds issued by the Boone County, Illinois, the refunding bonds from the Izard County Consolidated School District No. 1...