Auction-Rates Enjoy Turnaround As Volume Jumps Nearly 50%
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/9/2014, p6
A chart is presented that lists negotiated notes in the U.S. marker as of October 2014.
- Treasury Details Weekly T-Bill Auction. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p2
The article reports on the announcement by the Treasury Department of the United States yesterday that it will raise $1,202 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $34 billion to refund $32,798 billion in maturing securities. Federal...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p41
This article presents statistical representation of market statistics of the United States as of June 21, 2005. Some of the indicators are--market indicators; U.S. securities prices; visible supply declines; municipal market data general obligation yields; and new-issue balances.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p13
The article presents a list of government securities issued in the U.S. from February 27-March 17, 2006. The list includes Metropolitan Water District Southern California, the state of Delaware, Missouri Housing Development Commission, State of Wisconsin Capital Finance, and Commonwealth of...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p14
The article presents a list of negotiated sales of government securities in the U.S. The list includes Willcox Municipal Property Corp., Conway Public Services Board, Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority, Contra Costa County, and Hawaii Department of Budget and Finance.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 21. // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p2
This article presents information on the U.S. securities and bonds, as of June 21, 2005.
- SEC's Redemption Fee Rule Goes Live. Curtis, Carol E. // Securities Industry News;10/22/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the implementation of the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission's 22c-2, or the redemption-fee rule, in October 2007. The rule requires mutual fund boards to determine whether short-term redemption fees are necessary to prevent market-timing abuses in their funds. The...
- High-Frequency Trading Hits a Wall. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 306, p8
The article provides updates on the performance of the volume of shares traded by high frequency trading firms in the U.S. in the first months of 2010. It mentions that the VIX index has contracted by 25%. It notes that VIX measures market expectations of the volatility that would translate into...
- SPECIAL REPORT: Infrastructure rising. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian;Nov2012, p13
The article discusses the criticisms raised by securities regulators against the proliferation of central securities depositories and central counterparts in the U.S. It mentions that the trend could affect the different functions of the securities market. According to the author, the number of...