- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p30
Presents a charts depicting the invisible supply of bonds by several states in the U.S. Purpose of the bond issue; Amount of bonds issued; Date of the expected sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p31
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of bonds by several states in the U.S. on April 14 and 21, 2005 in the U.S. Number of bond issues; Value of the bonds;.
- N.Y. Power Authority OKs $465 Million of Mostly Refunding Bonds. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32222, p6
Reports on the approval of plans to issue multimillion-dollar of bonds by the New York State Power Authority in New York. Sale of Series B bonds and commercial paper notes to refund commercial paper and pay swap termination fees and issuance costs; Statement of Connie Cullen, spokeswoman of the...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 23, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p37
This article presents a chart depicting the ratings of different bonds. The issuer states include, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- N.Y. Research and Development Agency Approves Two Refundings. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p4
Reports on the approval of two bond refundings for Consolidated-Edison Co. by the New York State Research and Development Authority. Total amount of the refundings; Involvement of calling fixed-rate bonds and issuing variable-rate debt in the deals; Impact of the bond refundings on the state's...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p8
The article presents a chart that lists newly issued competitive bond offerings. The details of each issue has been tabulated on following parameters: name of the issuer, its location, type of offering, amount, time of sale, financial adviser to the issue, legal expert, and maturity date.
- NASD Issues Broker-Dealer Compliance Warning. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p5
Issues a notice warning broker-dealers that they must comply with their sales practice obligations when selling municipal and other bonds and bond fund shares to investors by the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). Reason why NASD issued the warning; Realization that investors...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, June 27. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p2
This article presents information regarding the bond market in the U.S. It includes a data providing details like amount, issuer, lead underwriter, expected pricing date and preliminary structure.
- Bonds, But No Budget. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p1
Reports that Virginia Governor Mark R. Warner has signed into law bills authorizing the issuance of bonds for various projects in Washington, D.C. Authority given to the Virginia Public Building Authority to sell bonds for an upgrade to a state police communications system; Extension of the...