Weekly Reporters See Inflow of $269.6 Million
- Short-Term Bond Funds Flatline. Bigda, Carolyn // Money;Dec2005, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p52
The article notes that yields on short-term bond funds are up, but the U.S. Federal Reserve's interest rate hikes have hurt prices and kept a cap on returns. The best strategies are to stay invested, consider short-term muni funds, or invest in funds that own bonds that mature in a year or less....
- Eleventh Week of Inflows Sees $222.88M Gain. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p7
Reports on an increase in net inflow in municipal bond mutual funds during the week ended July 27 2005 in the U.S. Taxable bond funds; Equity funds; Market and economic indicators.
- Weekly Reportets See $547M of Inflows. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32599, p7
The article reports that the municipal bond mutual funds had a net inflow of $547 million during the period ending March 28, 2007 in the U.S. According to AMG Data Services, the results increased from a $507 million inflow and represented the 36th consecutive week of net inflows into the...
- Net Outflow of $59M Breaks 46-Week Streak. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p6
The article reports on the net outflow of the municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. According to Bob Adler, president of AMG Data Services, the outflows were not a result of a single fund or group of funds having major redemptions. Information about the net inflow of the taxable bond funds is...
- Muni Inflows Continued to Shrink in September to $1B. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/2/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32251, p6
Presents updates related to the municipal bond mutual funds in the bond market in the U.S. Decline in the net inflows of municipal bond mutual funds; Factors that contributed to the decline; Detection of a decrease in total assets in municipal funds.
- Weekly Reporters See Net Outflows of $441M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32695, p7
The article examines the performance of the municipal bond mutual funds during the period ending August 15, 2007 in the U.S. The net outflow during the period amounted to $441 million. The said results were down from a $177 million outflow in the previous week. The category represents about 73%...
- WINNERS &LOSERS. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p7
Presents charts depicting the winners and losers of the open-end national municipal bond funds in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2005. Gainers in general municipal debt; Losers in intermediate municipal debt; Performers in the high-yield municipal debt.
- Weekly Reporters Post $142 Million Outflow. Scarchill, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/22/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32738, p7
The article reports on the $142 million net outflow of the municipal bond mutual funds during the period ending October 17, 2007 in the U.S., as reported by AMG Data Services. According to the report, the results were down from a $30 million outflow from the previous week, and represent the...
- Funds Gain 436.7M, First Inflows in 5 Weeks. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p8
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond mutual funds for the week ended April 28, 2005 in the U.S. Net loss during the week; Total assets of municipal bond funds; Outflow of taxable bond funds.