Martha Jefferson Raised
- Putting information technology to use. Hoyt, John P. // Healthcare Executive;Sep/Oct1998, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p52
Opinion. Focuses on the investment of Martha Jefferson Health Services in information technology, while stating that information technology can support your quality improvement efforts. Information on the Martha Jefferson Health Services; Reason the Martha Jefferson Health Services' focus on...
- Design provides human scale, institutional presence. // Health Facilities Management;Jun2013, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p19
The article reports on how the architectural design of Martha Jefferson Hospital in Charlottesville, Virginia provides human scale and institutional presence.
- Fitch Downgrades 22 Muni Issues Backed by Commerzbank. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p34
Reports that U.S.-based ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded 22 municipal debt issues backed by Germany-based bank Commerzbank as of November 2002. Reasons for the downgradation; Securities affected by the move; Lowering of the long and short-term ratings of Commerzbank by Fitch.
- Fitch Recalibrates 38,000-Plus Ratings. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;4/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33294, p1
No abstract available.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Worcester GOs Go at AA-. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;10/22/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33800, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned AA-minus grade to general obligation municipal-purpose loan bonds of Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Fitch Gives Connecticut Negative Outlook; Affirms AA. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;7/3/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33939, p3
The article reports that the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has revised the outlook on its rating for general obligation bonds of Connecticut from stable to negative due to the state's budgetary stress among continued economic and revenue uncertainty.
- Fitch Downgrades Troubled North Las Vegas to Junk. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;7/3/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33939, p5
The article reports that the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has dropped down its rating on limited-tax general obligation bonds of 436 million U.S. dollars of North Las Vegas, Nevada and assigned a negative outlook due to the city's ongoing financial problems.
- OHIO: Fitch Affirms Akron Gos. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/21/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33817, p5
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned AA-minus rating to limited-tax general obligation bonds and income-tax revenue bonds of Akron, Ohio.
- NEW JERSEY: Fitch Raises Essex County. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/17/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33929, p7
The article reports the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has increased its rating on general obligation and county guaranteed bonds of Essex County, New Jersey due to its strong and effective management.