N.O. Expressway Stabilizes
- San Francisco Transport Agency Receives One-Notch Ratings Boost. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;6/8/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34321, p1
Moody's Investors Services raised the San Francisco County Transportation Authority's issuer rating to Aa1 from Aa2.
- Connecticut Treasurer: Sale Generates High Retail Orders. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34022, p1
The article reports on the statements of Connecticut Treasurer Denise Nappier regarding the sale of special tax obligation (STO) bonds for infrastructure improvements, which generated 173.4 million dollars of retail orders as of December 2013. According to Nappier, the financing will fund...
- Moody's Boosts West Virginia GOs, Cites Fiscal Management. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/12/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33347, p4
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded the general obligation debt of West Virginia.
- NEW YORK: Johnson City Takes a Fall. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/13/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33381, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has rated Johnson City, New York from A1 to A3 due to its decreasing general fund balance affecting its 8.1 million dollars outstanding debt.
- Moody's Drops Puerto Rico GOs to Baal Ahead of $981M. BORTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;8/9/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33562, p3
The article reports on the downgrade of Puerto Rico's general obligation rating to Baa1 from A3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. one day before the Public Building Authority's planned pricing of 981 million U.S. dollar bonds.
- Moody's Downgrades Illinois as State Eyes $3B of Deals. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/7/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33328, p4
The article reports on the move of rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade Illinois' general obligation debt to A1 from Aa3 as the state administration awaits for the Senate to reconvene to vote on the governor's proposal to issue 3.7 billion dollars of eight year general...
- Moody's Negative on Nassau. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/7/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33328, p9
The article reports on the revision of Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s outlook on Nassau County, New York to negative from stable.
- Moody's Reverses Outlook. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/19/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33634, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to correct its outlook on Montgomery County's Aaa bond rating to negative from stable in Pennsylvania.
- Moody's Raises Fairview, Tex., Parity Debt to A2. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32703, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating of general obligation bonds issued by the town of Fairview, Texas. It is reported that the rating of Series 2007 general obligation bonds has been upgraded to A2 from A3. The rating is reported to be based on strong...