Medical Center Downgrade
- MASSACHUSETTS: Boston Medical Affirmed. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33681, p8
The article reports on the Baa1 rating received by Boston Medical Center from Moody's Investors Service Inc. on its municipal bonds.
- Children's hospital, Wash., raised to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p2
Reports that the bond rating of the Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center of the Washington Health Care Facilities Authorities was raised by Moody's Investors Service. Rating; Basis of the upgrade.
- Missoula, Mont., Hospital Receives Negative Outlook. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;12/25/2013, p1
The article reports on the negative outlook assigned to the Community Medical Center in Missoula, Montana by Moody's Investors Service as of December 2013. Topics discussed include application of the outlook to the fixed rate revenue bonds issued by the Montana Facility Finance Authority, weak...
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Vt., Upgraded to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article reports that the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the general obligation bonds rating of Fletcher Allen Health Care, Vermont. It mentions that the rating has been upgraded to A3 from Baa1 due to enterprise growth, improved debt service coverage and...
- Parrish Medical Center, Fla., Downgraded to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;6/10/2015, p14
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its rating on the revenue debt issued for the Parrish Medical Center (PMC) by the North Brevard County Hospital District in Florida due to PMC's persistently weak operating performance.
- S&P Lowers Reading, Pa., Health System. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's (S&P) has lowered its ratings on revenue refunding bonds of Berks County Municipal Authority, Pennsylvania from AA to AA-minus that were issued for Reading Health System of West Reading, Pennsylvania, formerly known as Reading Hospital & Medical Center....
- Loma Linda Medical Affirmed at Lowest Investment Grade. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;10/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34196, p1
Moody's Investors Service affirmed Loma Linda University Medical Center, Calif.'s Baa3 revenue bond rating.
- Reading Health System Downgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article informs that the Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has announced that it has lowered its long-term rating from AA to AA-minus on revenue refunding bonds of Berks County Municipal Authority, Pennsylvania issued for Reading Health System (RHS) formerly known as Reading Hospital &...
- Catholic Medical Center, N.H., Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2014, Issue F347, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating on New Hampshire Health & Education Facilities Authority's series 2012 and 2006 revenue bonds, issued for Catholic Medical Center (CMC) to A-minus from BBB-plus.