Nebraska School District to Sell $150 Million in GOs Next Week
- ISD in Minnesota Rejects Bids on Competitive Deal. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p1
The article reports on the Cass Lake-Bena Independent School District's rejection of six bids on December 27, 2006. The school district in Minnesota attempted to sell about $16 million of general obligation refunding bonds into the market. According to district officials, the prices offered...
- LOUISIANA: Caddo Parish School Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/18/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32549, p9
The article reports that the Caddo Parishwide School District in Louisiana will sell $20 million of general obligation bonds through a competitive bid on January 23, 2007. The maturities of the bonds are from 2009 through 2032. The deal is the third offering from the 2004 referendum where voters...
- CALIFORNIA: Stockton USD Wants $673M. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/21/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32718, p9
The article reports that the Stockton Unified School District board has been poised to put a $673 million general obligation bond measure in front of voters during 2008, as indicated in the report of Stockton Record in Stockton, California. The report noted that the school board is expected to...
- Wisconsin's Failure to Pass a Budget Threatens Upgrade Chances, S&P Says. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p44
The article reports on the threat posed by the Wisconsin's Legislature's failure to pass a new biennial budget. The state is being threatened to win the chance of upgrading its AA-minus general obligation credit and poses a potential fiscal threat to local governments and school districts that...
- Oroville, Calif. Elementary Downgraded a Notch. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;1/14/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34242, p1
Fitch Ratings downgraded Oroville Elementary School District to A-plus from AA-minus based on a structural imbalance that has steadily eroded the district's previously solid fund balances.
- Katy ISD Gets Upgrade on $139M Refunding After Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2014, p6
Less than a month after voters approved a record $748 million of bonds, the Katy Independent School District near Houston will refund $139 million of previously issued debt with a boost in its underlying credit rating.
- Franklin Central School District, N.Y., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2014, p6
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its issuer credit rating and underlying rating on Franklin Central School District, N.Y.'s general obligation bonds to A-plus from A.
- Laguna Beach Schools Boosted to Aaa. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;12/17/2015, p1
Moody's Investors Service upgraded Laguna Beach Unified School District's, Calif. general obligation bonds to Aaa from Aa1.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32528, p29
A list of approved bond issuance proposals by various states in the U.S. is presented. They include $2,850,000 worth of bonds to be used for financing high school projects in Iowa, $3,305,000 issuance for replacement of heating and ventilation and electrical equipment in New Jersey and...