Kutak Rock Taps Diamond for Atlanta Of Counsel Post
- Kutak Rock. // Working Mother;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p80
The article discusses why Kutak Rock is included in the periodical's 2008 50 Best Law Firms for Women in the U.S. The law firm has 55% female associates, 43% female counsel and 23% female equity partners. The law firm offers flexible time and reduced-hours programs. The director of diversity...
- Kutak Rock Adds Two Attorneys to Aid Southwest Expansion. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/10/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32257, p7
Reports on the expansion of Kutak Rock LLP's services with the addition of two bond lawyers Tim Nash and Dane Fernandes at its Scottsdale office in Arizona. Career history of the attorneys; Enhancement of the public finance practice; Extension of its public finance practice into neighboring states.
- Kutak Rock Plants Seeds for 5-Attorney Chicago Office. Wisniewski, Mary; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/23/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30919, p4
Reports on Omaha, Nebraska-based finance law firm Kutak Rock's plan to open an office in Chicago, Illinois. Jerry B. Wallack's appointment as head of the office; Other attorneys staffing the Kutak office.
- Bond Lawyer David Miller Moves to Kutak. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p5
Reports that tax attorney David Miller has joined the Washington-based office of Kutak Rock LLP. Job responsibility of Miller at the company; Professional background of Miller; Experience of the lawyer in municipal bond financing.
- Suit: Ex-Kutak Lawyer Saw Risks to Investors. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p1A
Reports on the lawsuit filed against a former lawyer of Kutak Rock law firm in Washington by investment manager from John Gardner Black company. Information on the case; Place where the case was filed.
- Suit: Lawyer Saw Risks to Investors. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/03/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30780, p1
Reports the malpractice suit filed against Washington-based Kutak Rock law firm and some of its lawyers. Place where the lawsuit was filed; Details on the lawsuit; Issue in contest.
- Kutak Rock looks to expand quickly in Spokane. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);9/25/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p15
The article reports on the plan of Omaha, Nebraska-based law firm Kutak Rock LLP to hire lawyers for its expansion in Spokane, Washington, according to bond attorneys Roy Koegen and Mary Edwards. It notes the Koegen Edwards LLP founded by both lawyers in 2005 which focuses on bond counsel...
- Bank of the Ozarks in Ark. Sells $110M of Common Stock. Macheel, Tanaya // American Banker;12/10/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 189, p1
The article reports on the money raised by the Little Rock, Arakansas-based Bank of the Ozarks in an offering of its common stock. Topics discussed include the plan of the bank to use the proceeds of the sale for capital contribution, shares sold by the bank to institutional investors and...
- Bond Attorney Robert Star to Join Kutak Rock Illinois. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p6
Reports on the resignation of bond attorney Robert Star from Katten Muchin & Zavis to join Kutak Rock. Career history; Job responsibilities.