David Spirakis Leaves West LB to Take Helm of Banc of America's Credit Group
- Merrill Reels in 10 Corporate Bankers. // American Banker;10/5/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 153, p16
The author reports on financial executives that have been hired as part of the European corporate banking team at the Merrill Lynch unit of Bank of America Corp., including Richard King, Rufus Beldam and Hurbinder Mudan.
- Cheap money and lots of it. Crockett, Barton // Treasury & Risk Management;May/Jun94, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p45
Reports on the rise of syndicated lending despite rising interest rates. Installation of new credit facilities; Employment of the competitive bid option; Suitability of the environment for corporate renegotiations; IBM's expansion of one-year credits; Seven-Up/RC Bottling Co.'s deal with GE...
- 13 CANDACE BROWNING. // American Banker Magazine;Oct2013, Vol. 123 Issue 10, p84
The article presents information related to Candace Browning, head of global research at Bank of America Corp., who has been listed at no. 12 in the 25 Most Powerful Women in Finance List, compiled by the "American Banking Magazine."
- Making sure consumer do not lose out. Calnan, Sebastian // Wholesale News;Feb2011, Issue 2, p13
The article focuses on the move of companies to form consortium or consortia which serves as the leverage in combining volumes of members, secure buying terms, and drive cost down in terms of the credit side in Great Britain.
- THE STRATEGIST. Davis, Lisa // Business North Carolina;May2000, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p50
Interviews Frank Gentry, corporate strategist of Bank of America Corp. Career background of Gentry; Bank mergers negotiated by Gentry; Lessons learned from negotiating; His views on his role as a planner.
- Stressing Corporate Biz, B of A Retools in Mexic. Boraks, David // American Banker;5/21/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 97, p1
Reports the reorganization of the Mexican unit of the Bank of America Corp. Effort of raising profile in the country; Establishment of a broker-dealer service; Names of appointed executives.
- Bank of America Sending 300 More Jobs to Boston. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;12/13/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 237, p2
Announces that Bank of America Corp. plans to move 300 more wealth management jobs to Boston. Significance of the move, following B of A's acquisition of FleetBoston Financial Corp. and its expected layoffs of over 12, 000 jobs; Profile of the wealth and investment management unit.
- Investment-Grade Loans Dip, and Some Applaud. Davenport, Todd // American Banker;5/5/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 85, p7
Reports on the financial conditions of insurance and banking companies in the U.S. Decrease in the market value of syndicated credits; Business strategies of major financial companies.
- Club Arranges Estonian Telecom. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;09/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p4
Focuses on several banks mandated by Eesti Telekom AS to jointly arrange a five-year revolving credit facility.