- Hitachi to triple revenue by 2007. Sowman, Colin // Contract Journal;10/16/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6399, p17
Reports on the projected increase in profit of Hitachi Construction Machinery through 2006. Market share of the company; Profit in 2001; Products of the company.
- Russian growth. // International Construction;May2011, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on 27.7% increase in Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.'s sales for the fiscal year ending on March 31, 2011.
- Hitachi H1. // International Construction;Nov2003, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p14
Presents information on trends in sales of Japanese construction equipments company Hitachi Construction Machinery as of November 1, 2003. Net increase in profits of the company in 2003.
- Hitachi downgrades forecast. // Construction Europe;Nov2015, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the downgrade in the operating profit and sales forecasts of Japanese construction equipment manufacturer Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. for the year to March 2016.
- China boosts shares. // International Construction;Sep2003, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p12
Reports that shares in Asia's major excavator manufacturers have hit record highs recently due to positive interim results and high levels of business in China as of September 1, 2003. Growth in the net profit of the construction equipment manufacturer Komatsu Ltd. during April to June 2003;...
- BIGGER IN FOOD. K.H. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/8/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 71, p5
Reports on Aeon Group's sales on a consolidated basis for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2003.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery. // Canadian Mining Journal;Aug97, Vol. 118 Issue 4, p7
Features Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. Products and equipment offered by the company; Opening of a parts warehouse in Vancouver, British Columbia by autumn of 1997.
- Hitachi introduces super EX1100-3. // Coal Age;Aug97, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p107
Looks at the introduction of EX1100-3 excavator by Hitachi Construction Machinery company. Difference between the EX1100; Features of the excavator; Working modes of the excavator; Other information on the excavator.
- Hitachi holds Excavator Rodeos. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jun96, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p143
Reports on the Excavator Rodeos sponsored by Hitachi Construction Machinery Corp. to test Hitachi products against the competition in April 1996 in Houston, Texas. Training sessions designed to keep Hitachi dealers up-to-date on the latest excavator technology; Media event during the final week...