A Billion Pill Poppers
- Shineway tapas McCann for China sell. Liu, Christy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/14/2005, p10
The article reports that Chinese medicine firm Shineway Pharmaceutical has tapped McCann Healthcare to handle communications responsibilities for three product lines, including a launch assignment. McCann's appointment is Shineway's first partnership with an international agency in its drive to...
- CHINA SHINEWAY PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP LIMITED. // Acquisdata Company SnapShot: China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group;9/11/2015, Issue 435, p1
The article focuses on the financial performance of China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. for the period ended June 30, 2015 including the sale of its injection and soft capsule products, the interim dividend declared by the Board, its purchase and redemption of shares and its competitors.
- China Shineway annual profit decreases. // PharmaWatch: CNS;May2012, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the decline in the profit of China Shineway Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. in 2012.
- PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. Bittar, Christine // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/21/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 16, pSR28
This article focuses on advertising investments made by various pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. for the year 2003. Direct-to-consumer (DTC) prescription drug advertising is leveling off for major media outlets, including network prime time.That's largely the result of a fairly lackluster...
- US Faces Rising Pharmaceutical Trade Deficit. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/8/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 20, pFR14
Looks at the emergence of Ireland as the leading source for pharmaceutical imports to the U.S. as it continues to attract investment from the drug industry. Impact of the surge in pharmaceuticals imports on the pharmaceutical trade deficit; Concern on the growth of life sciences imports.
- THERE'S STILL GOLD IN THEM THAR PILLS. O'Reilly, Brian; Schlosser, Julie // Fortune;7/23/2001, Vol. 144 Issue 2, p58
Discusses the outlook for the growth of the pharmaceuticals industry. Effect of medical breakthroughs and aging baby-boomers on the industry; Reaction of investors to the pharmaceuticals industry; Decisions of major companies in the industry, including Novartis and Bayer; Popularity of...
- Accelerating drug discovery. Kraljevic, Sandra; Stambrook, Peter J.; Pavelic, Kresimir // EMBO Reports;Sep2004, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p837
Provides some insights into the drug development process and its implications for the pharmaceutical industry. Investments in drug development in the U.S. and Europe; Issues on drug safety, quality and efficacy; Industrial costs and market trends.
- Pharma turns to reformulation to maximize ROI. // PharmaWatch: Monthly Review;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p39
The article reports on a trend in maximizing return of investment for pharmaceutical companies through drug reformulation. Reformulation has several distinct aims, such as staving off generic incursion by extending the patent of a molecule through switching the patient-protected reformulation....
- Can IMI Deliver Real Innovation for Europe? Jessop, Nathan // Pharmaceutical Technology;Mar2013, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on the impact of innovative Medicines initiative (IMI) on the pharmaceutical innovation in Europe. It mentions that the pharmaceutical industry has invested approximately 27.5 billion eurosin Research and Development but in spite of this huge contribution the regional...