Why Ireland Has Winners
- Downsize your portfolio. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;6/19/2008, p51
The author reflects on the performance of the stock market in Great Britain as well as forecasts its condition of the over the following years. He believes that these stocks are going to have profitable returns and are going to outperform the market. He also cites several companies and...
- Small is bountiful. Freeman, Peter // Bulletin with Newsweek;05/08/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6273, p52
Discusses the advantages of investing in small capitalization companies in Australia, whether investing directly or via funds. Outlook for the Australian sharemarket in 2001; Long-term yields of small-cap stocks; Increase in the value of the stocks; Leading small company funds.
- Slim Pickings in Real Value. // Financial Planning;Mar2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p24
Deals with the performance of small-capitalization value stocks in the U.S. as of March 2004. Economic risks in 2003 that made an impact on the stock market; Examples of value managers who were affected by the performance of the small-cap market; Effect of stock price increase of small-cap...
- Small-caps value. Chisholm, John // Canadian Investment Review;Summer2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p34
Presents the benefits of having small cap stocks in the Europe, Australia and Far East market. Reasons behind the outperformance expectation from small cap; Influence of small cap equities on the total portfolio risk; Percentage of discounts acquired from small cap stocks trade.
- MARKET MICROSTRUCTURES AND THE DYNAMIC STRUCTURAL RELATIONS BETWEEN PORTFOLIO RETURNS IN THE TAIWAN STOCK MARKET. Chaoshin Chiao; Ken Hung; Srivastava, Suresh // International Journal of Finance;2004, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p2824
This paper examines the microstructure of the Taiwan stock market and empirically investigates dynamic structural relations, including the speeds of price adjustment, and lead-lag relations between five capitalization-based portfolio retums. Institutional framework shaping the Taiwan market is...
- Investment strategies: The next move. Brooks, Charles // Super Review;Sep2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the implementation of long-term investment strategy in Australia. Uncertainty and risk associated with negative equity market returns; Performance of small capitalization stocks; Marginal value added from active investment management.
- It's a good time to let investments ride in the market. Hauke, Keenan // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p37
Reports on the state of stock market investments in the U.S. Market-leading abilities of the mid-cap and small-cap value stocks; Pricing level; Persuasion for investors to sell.
- Grafton moves to UK Stock Exchange. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2013, p5
The article informs that Irish merchanting group Grafton Group PLC had transferred its listing to the London Stock Exchange from October 15, 2013 and reports that Great Britain's listing will see its upcoming annual results reported in sterling rather than euro.
- Tide turns for small performers. Roberts, Craig // BRW;2/26/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p34
Analyzes the stock investment prospects for Australia's small listed companies in 2004. Greater wariness among investors about small and middle-sized businesses than in the previous year; Tightened rules on corporate governance; Performance of small capitalization stocks in 2003; Pressure...