- PX-50 Up And Away? // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/4/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p13
Reports on the performance of PX-50 equity index of the Czech Republic. Decline in net profit of Czech telecommunications operator Cesky Telecom; Reason for the gains of the stock of Unipetrol; Other Czech companies which posted positive results in PX-50.
- EXCHANGE. // Hungary A.M.;3/18/2014, p2
The article reports updates on the Budapest Stock Exchange (BSE) BUX share index as of March 18, 2014, including brief stock information on OTP Bank Group, pharmaceutical firm Gedeon Richter and oil and gas company MOL Group.
- Country Risk Summary: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p6
Presents a country risk summary for Czech Republic as of September 2004. Decrease in the short-term political rating in September; Reduction in government expenditures; Decision to sell the Cesky Telecom in October 2004.
- CEE Equities: Faltering For Now... // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/16/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the declining equity markets in Central and Eastern Europe as of May 2005. Percentage of the stocks of Cesky Telecom sold by the Czech government to Telefonica; Interest rate in Hungary; Estimated decline in the real gross domestic product of Poland in 2005.
- Staying With CEE FX. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/8/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the valuation of the Central East European currencies in November 2004. Stake at Cesky Telecom owned by the Czech Republic; Current account deficit covered by net foreign direct investment in Poland; Information on economic issues in Hungary.
- Czech telco to enter local market. Smyth, Robert // Budapest Business Journal;11/25/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 49, p16
Reports that Czech telecommunications company Cesky Telecom has emerged as the only potential new entrant into Hungary's telecommunications market in 2003. Company's plan to enter other European markets; Targeting of corporate clients operating out of the Czech Republic; Company's plan to rent...
- Cesky Telecom Sale Given Go-Ahead. // Emerging Europe Financial Alert;8/19/2002, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p5
Reports the speculation over the privatization of the Cesky Telecom in Czech Republic. Rise of share price of Cesky Telecom; Advantage of synergies between the fixed-line and mobile sectors; Sale of TelSource of its stake in Cesky Telecom.
- IN BRIEF. // Utility Week;6/24/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p12
Presents news briefs on public utilities in Europe as of June 2005. Purpose of an investigation into the energy sector launched by the European Commission; Acquisition of Cesky Telecom by Spanish telecommunications company Telefonica; Value of a loan provided by the European Investment Bank to...
- In Brief. // Utility Week;6/10/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p12
Presents news briefs on public utilities in Europe as of June 10, 2005. Merger plans between Italian regional utilities Meta and Hera; Penalty imposed by the Czech Anti-Monopoly office on Cesky Telecom for offering free minutes in its tariffs; Plan of the European Investment Bank to lend...