An Olympics Play
- Ctrip.com. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/26/2014, pA02
The article reports on the downgrade of the Chinese travel service provider Ctrip.com International Ltd. from strong buy to buy, however, its price target has been raised from 54 to 66.
- Ctrip Upgraded As Q1 Earnings Beat, Stock Hits High. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;5/14/2015, p00
The article reports that China-focused travel agency company Ctrip.com International Ltd. was upgraded by three investment banks following the company's earnings and revenue forecasting in the first quarter of 2015.
- NASDAQ listed Ctrip set to make an investment in MakeMyTrip! // Adgully;1/11/2016, p1
The article mentions the planned 180-million-dollar investment of travel service provider Ctrip.com International, Ltd. in travel firm MakeMyTrip in India, as of January 12, 2016.
- NSW boosts China profile. // Travel Daily;8/19/2015, p2
The article informs about an agreement between New South Wales and Chinese online travel agency Ctrip to market NSW in China as a tourism destination.
- eLong fails to capitalise on Chinese travel boom. Tao Li // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/13/2008, p18
The article presents information on online travel agency eLong Inc. in China, which has suffered losses despite a booming Chinese travel industry, and is lagging far behind leader Ctrip. It is mentioned that eLong's main problem is that it maintained a relatively low profile. On the other hand,...
- Ctrip misses, falls in late trade. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/ 6/2013, pA02
The Chinese travel firm reported after the close it earned 51 cents per ADS in Q3. Revenue rose 31% to $252 mil.
- Mile-high club. // China Economic Review (13506390);Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p18
The article reports on the success in business of Ctrip.Com International Ltd. which is an online travel company in China. It is said that Ctrip.Com International Ltd. is listed in the U.S. within four years of its establishment. It asserts that the advancement in broadband connectivity and the...
- Alibaba in Talks to Invest in Ctrip. // China Telecom;Feb2014, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that online travel service provider Ctrip is in talks with Chinese e-commerce conglomerate Alibaba Group over a possible Alibaba investment, which according to an investment industry source would be purely financial in nature that would boost the initial public offering (IPO)...
- Ctrip.com To Dominate China Online Travel: Analyst. MAX A. CHERNEY // Investors Business Daily;1/22/2016, p00
The article discusses investment bank Nomura's report about the financial performance of Chinese online travel company Ctrip.com International Ltd. Topics discussed include Ctrip's interests in travel companies Qunar and eLong, the forecasted growth of the online travel market, and the...