- Centra details plan for $55 million office park project. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;4/21/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p10
Reports on developments concerning the U.S. real estate industry as of April 21, 2003. Planned Centra Point office park project of Centra Properties LLC and Sacramento, California-based Panattoni Development; Community park completed by Howard Hughes Corp. at its Village 13 residential project.
- Outside the circle. Cavanagh, Elaine // Estates Gazette;5/7/2005, Issue 518, p108
Reports on the real estate development market in South Wiltshire, England. Development of Solstice Park, a mixed-use business park in the area; Strategy employed by Wiltshire local authority in developing its real estate market; Expectations on a growth in the demand for real estates in the area.
- More Development Set for Ex-Boeing Land. Padilla, Matthew // San Diego Business Journal;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p27
Reports on business opportunities and development at Boeing Co.'s excess land in Huntington Beach, California. Real estate development; Construction of the industrial and office park, Astronautics Corporate Center; Market and economic indicators.
- Market overview . // Estates Gazette;6/21/2003, Issue 325, p87
Overviews the real estate market in Great Britain in 2003. Details of a plan to expand the Saint Asaph business park in Wales; Factors that attract developers to locations such as north Wales, Stoke and Crewe; Redevelopment by Cathco of the Wellfield shopping center in Bangor, Wales.
- Booths Hall sold to build Bruntwood business park. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;5/22/2004, Issue 421, p36
Reports on the plan of Bruntwood Estates to create a business park in Manchester, England after buying Cheshire's Booths Hall Estate property. Amenities and other structures on the property; Statement from Bruntwood Estates' director Chris Roberts about the planned property development; Other...
- Greeley on tap. // ColoradoBiz;Feb2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the concerns of land area developers on the poor sales of the real estate market in Colorado. Plan of State Farm and Swift to move their operations out of the Greeley area; Issuance of referendum to limit growth into the city; Commitment of the city to upgrade promontory development.
- Quintain takes hit from refinancing. // Estates Gazette;12/11/2004, Issue 450, p32
Reports on the drop in the pretax profits of Quintain Estates in 2004. Profits of the real estate developer for the six months to the end of September 2004; Increase in its net asset value; Comment from chief executive Adrian Wyatt regarding the Wembley redevelopment.
- Wirral opens the door to 2m sq ft of development. White, Andrew // Estates Gazette;5/17/2003, Issue 320, p33
Reports on the search for real estate developers for the expansion of the Wirral International Business Park owned by North West Development Agency in Liverpool, England. Size of the business park; Purpose of the expansion of the business park; Real estate developers that are interested in the...
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;9/25/2004 Supplement, p6
Presents news briefs on the British real estate business as of September 25, 2004. Sale of two Black Country distribution centers by developer Opus Land and GE Capital; Acquisition of Swallow Gate Business Park by Victoria Asset Management; Sale of the Pavilion Central shopping center by ISIS...