- VF Shares Sing the Blues. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/16/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 121, p16
Reports on the financial performance of clothing manufacturer VF Corp. as of June 16, 2003. Impact of the firm's downward revision of second-quarter earnings; Stock price at closing; Second-quarter inventory by the end of June 2003; Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' rating of the firm.
- Limited's Earnings Fall, Warns on Outlook. Derby, Meredith // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/19/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the percentage of decrease in the earnings of Limited Brands Inc. in the second quarter of 2005. Impact of business forecast on the company's 2005 earnings on its stock price; Sales performance of the apparel division of Limited; Details of the expansion plans of the company for its...
- VF Profits Improve 10% in Third Quarter. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/22/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 77, p7
Announces the increasing corporate earnings of the VF Corp., a jeans company in the United States. Contributing factors; Figures on the quarterly earnings of the company; Comments from Mackey J. McDonald, chairman and chief executive of the company.
- VF JEANSWEAR: TRACKING THE STORES. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/9/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on the technology program of the clothing firm Lee Co. in the U.S. Trends in the jeans business; Features of the program; Increase in the revenue of the company.
- US: VF Corp Q4 sales and earnings climb. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);2/14/2014, p13
The article reports that VF Corp., clothing industry is focused on the improvement in the earnings and sales.
- Why Tommy Hilfiger Tanked. Borden, Mark // Fortune;5/29/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 11, p52
The article reports on the decline in the stock prices of the Tommy Hilfiger brand following the retailer's April 2000 announcement that profits will fall between 30 and 40 percent in 2001. The company experienced its success in 1994 when rapper Snoop Doggy Dog wore a Tommy rugby shirt on...
- European Troubles Weigh On Guess. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/15/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 54, p4
The article presents information on the denim and sportswear firm Guess Inc.'s falling share prices as a result of a reduction in its European operating income. The article details the decline as of March 2011, while also contrasting the European losses with increases in revenues for Guess's...
- WWD WEDNESDAY: Sportswear. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/26/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 42, p2
The article presents information on recent developments related to clothing trade. Consumers gained back a bit of their confidence this month, sending retail stocks 1.8 percent higher recently. Sustainability continues to be a key focus in the countdown to Copenhagen's fashion summit in December...
- VF Boosting Ad Spend For Q4. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/22/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 83, p10
The article presents information on the financial performance of apparel company VF Corp. in the third quarter of 2013 and the company's marketing budget for the fourth quarter of 2013. The company has experienced an increase in third-quarter earnings and its quarterly dividend. A total of 30...