- Indian Billionaires Line Up To Start New Banks. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;7/1/2013, p5
The article reports on the plan of Indian billionaire Uday Kotak, founder of the Indian private sector bank Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. to expand in the banking sector by allowing licences for private banks in the country.
- Learn the art of translation vision into achievement from Uday Kotak. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;11/23/2014, p10
The article offers information on Uday Kotak of the financial services firm Kotak Mahindra Bank is presented. Topics discussed include the life and career of Kotak along with his attitude on the economy of India, the success of Kotak and his business which rules the investment banking world in...
- Uday Kotak seeks shareholders' approval for term extension. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;6/22/2014, p6
The article reports that shareholders' approval to re-appoint Uday Kotak, founder, executive vice-chairman and managing director of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. will be sought by the bank for a further three-year term from January 2015 to December 2017. It is mentioned that the bank is also...
- A Tale of Derring Duo. Dagar, Shalini S.; Bhuva, Rajiv // Business Today;12/26/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p72
The article focuses on the growth of YES Bank Ltd. and Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB) in India. It says that Yes Bank has a balance sheet size of 51,796 crore rupees, and has increased its loan growth and operating profits to top the best banks in the country. It states that KMB has a balance...
- India's Uday Kotak Named EY World Entrepreneur of The Year. // India -- West;6/20/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 31, pB11
The article announces that Uday Kotak, founder, executive vice chairman and managing director of India's Kotak Mahindra Bank, has been named as the Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 at an awards ceremony held in Monaco on June 8, 2014.
- BIG LEAP. ADHIKARI, ANAND // Business Today;2/14/2016, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p70
The article offers information on various aspects related to Kotak Mahindra Bank based in India. Among the topics discussed include the role of Uday Kotak as executive vice chairman of the bank, its acquisition of the ING Vysya Bank, purchase of equity stake from Multi Commodity Exchange of...
- Kotak Mahindra Bank sees more mergers among Indian lenders. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;7/5/2015, p10
The article reports that more takeovers among domestic lenders in India will take place in 2015, according to Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
- Mega Merger. KUMAR, DIPANKAR // India Business Journal;Jan2015, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p40
The article reports that private sector lender Kotak Mahindra Bank acquired ING Vysya Bank in an all-stock deal. Topics discussed include insights from Kotak Mahindra Bank executive Uday Kotak on the acquisition, the Capital Adequacy Ratio of the merged bank, and the significance of the...
- BROAD-MINDED BANKER. RAGHAVAN, ANITA // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p36
The article offers information on Uday Kotak, the founder of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. in India. As stated, Uday started with 80,000 dollars in working capital to build an American-style investment bank and now he has 2.2 billion dollars in capital and 20, 000 employees at the Kotak Mahindra...