- Autobox Celebrates Export Sales Success. // Paperboard Packaging;Oct2004, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p72D
Reports that Autobox has toasted its biggest export sales in Great Britain. Plan of the company to continue increasing its worldwide export sales after shipping; Other operations of the business; Financial performance.
- JLG Parent Oshkosh Posts 77 Percent Jump in Aerial Equipment Sales. // Rental Equipment Register;Aug2010, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p17
The article offers information on the financial performance of Oshkosh Corp. for fiscal third quarter of 2010. The parent company of JLG Industries posted a 100.7% increase in its net sales from 1.215 billion U.S. dollars for the same period in 2009 to 2.439 billion U.S. dollars in 2010 while...
- Alok Industries reports Rs. 908 cr net sales. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Jun2009, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p213
The article reports on the 25.33% increase in the net sales of the textile company Alok Industries Ltd. for the quarter ended March 31, 2009. The operating net profit of the firm in the fourth quarter is said to increase by 16.76%. The export of the firm for 2008-2009 is said to decrease by...
- Celrom SA - bankrupt. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p1341
A profile of Celrom SA, also known as Celrom JSC, is presented. The company is based in Mehedinti county, Romania, and produces paper and cardboard. Majority of the company's production are exported mainly to Egypt, Syria, Italy, Germany, Morocco and Israel. Financial information on Celrom...
- Tiffany Earnings Slip in 2Q. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/1/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 45, p2
The article reports on a drop in the second-quarter earnings of Tiffany & Co. during the second quarter of 2006. Tiffany & Co. said that second-quarter earnings dropped because of a $6.6 million tax benefit in the previous year. For the quarter ended July 31, net earnings fell to $41.1 million,...
- Petron meets targets and eyes strong year. Lazell, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business;2/6/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on the expectation of Philippines oil refiner Petron for a better financial performance in 2006. The company announced that it had met its 2005 net profit target. Petron is expecting a Peso 5 billion net profit target for 2005, primarily due to better export margins and...
- Nextel 3Q boosted by subscriber growth, lower churn results. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;10/20/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p19
Reports on the financial performance of Nextel Communications Inc. for the third-quarter of 2003. Increase in the number of subscribers; Percentage of increase in total revenues; Projection on free cash flow; Statement issued by executive vice-president and COO Tom Kelly.
- Correction. // Home Channel News;5/24/2004, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p3
Presents a corrected reprint of an error in a previous issue about Truserv's 2003 wholesale sales.
- Gross profit, anyone? Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;6/28/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 26, p17
The article provides an answer to a question of how to forecast the corporate profit.