RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- MEATBALL MADNESS. // Bon Appetit;Dec2007, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p82
The article lists the restaurants in the U.S. which serve the best meatball dishes, including Gramercy Tavern in New York City, London Grill in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Table 45 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- PARTY FLAVORS. Parker, Virginia // Atlanta;Dec2006, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p212
The article offers information on several restaurants and bakeries of Georgia which are known for their appetizers and desserts. Atlanta-based bakery Joli Kobe, which is situated at the 5600 Roswell Road, serves delicious mini-pastries, sugar-dusted sunrise buns and red bean buns. Decatur-based...
- LESS IS MORE. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;01/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p44
Focuses on a trend among restaurants in the United States to offer small plates or tastings as a way to provide more variety and versatility to their menus. Andalusian-style tapas at Pipa restaurant in New York City; Changing role of appetizers; Dishes offered by the Prune restaurant in New...
- Cho-Sen Garden. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2005, Vol. 1, p36
Features the Cho-Sen Garden, a kosher restaurant based in Forest Hills, New York. Inception of the restaurant; Appetizers being served at the restaurant; Operating hours.
- WITHOUT RESERVATIONS. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;6/15/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p68
Focuses on several menus offered at Lotus Asian CafÃ© and Grill in Chandler, Arizona. Appetizers served in the restaurant; Information on its dinner menu during weekends; Beverages being offered at Lotus.
- Appetizer appeal. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun96, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on appetizers in restaurants' menus. Increase in appetizer availability on menus for 1995, according to the National Restaurant Association Menu Analysis; Increase in the median number of appetizer selections; Popular appetizers.
- 'Hot' plates: Appetizers become a main attraction. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p23
Reports on the strategy of serving a number of smaller dishes at appetizer prices instead of the traditional appetizer-entree model in the U.S.. Reasons of restaurants for adopting a menu of appetizers or small-plate dishes; Preparations under appetizer sections; Popular appetizers in different...
- TABLES FOR TWO. Carey, Leo // New Yorker;3/21/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p17
Evaluates the Bouillabaisse restaurant in New York City. Types of menu, including appetizers and desserts; Ambience; Average price of entrees.
- Protein Power. Platt, Adam // New York;4/28/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p92
Features the Ola, a restaurant in New York City. Menus; Description of the place; Appetizers.