A1 for Kittery
- Moody's Sees More Tax-Backed Credit Upgrades Than Downgrades in '04. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p6
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s release of a study showing improvements in the creditworthiness of local governments in the U.S. Tax-backed ratings for local government-issued bonds; Ratings upgrades issued by Moody's in the second quarter of 2004.
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Memphis Sports Authority's Rating Cut to A1 by Moody's. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the Memphis and Shelby County Sports authority to A1 from Aa3 due to continuing financial challenges for the city. Sufficient funds is needed to replenish draws on the authority's debt service reserve fund to avoid defaults. The...
- Moody's: Provisional Al to New Hampshire Turnpike. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a provisional A1 designation, which will be removed in January 2012, to Series 2012 delayed delivery bonds of the New Hampshire Turnpike.
- Lancaster Co., Pa., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the bond rating for the Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Solid Waste Management Authority.
- FLORIDA: Hospital Bonds Boosted. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/24/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32801, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Services upgraded Leesburg's revenue bonds issued on behalf of the Villages Regional Hospital project in Florida. Moody's upgraded its rating from Aa3/VMIG 1 to Aa1/VMIG 1, affecting $75 million of Series 2006 bonds which was in conjunction with the...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.