- Houston dist. puts out an rfp. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on a request-for-proposal to privatize the entire district, by the Houston Independent School District, of Texas. Where responses to the request can be presented; Estimation of Houston's annual foodservice volume; Comments from Terry Abbott press secretary for the district.
- Calif. school dist. may feed policemen. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the request of the police department of San Bernardino, California, to the San Bernardino Unified School District, that it submit proposals for meal services provided at special events. Information on the request-for-proposal; Comments from John Peukert, director of nutrition services.
- ILLINOIS: More Disclosure Sought. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/20/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33864, p7
The article presents information on a proposal designed by the House Republicans of the U.S. for improving public access to the information that may brought tougher disclosure requirements on debt and retiree costs for local governments in Illinois.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33414, p16
The article presents the requests for proposals (RFP) calendar for bond market in the U.S.
- Cook County, III., Sets June Deadlines in RFP. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32633, p1
The article reports on the deadline to submit proposals in the upcoming bond sales and other financings in Cook County, Illinois. According to the request for proposals posted on the county's web site, interested investment banks will have until June 8, 2007 to submit while financial advisory...
- Non-State Bids, Contracts & Grants. // Minnesota State Register;1/23/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p858
The article offers information on the instructions and guidelines to tax-supported institution or government jurisdiction requesting to advertise their contracts and requests for proposals in the journal.
- Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT): Engineering Services Division Notice of Potential Availability of Contracting Opportunities for a Variety of Highway Related Technical Activities ("Consultant Pre-Qualification Program"). // Minnesota State Register;5/7/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p1369
The article presents information on a request for applications by the Minnesota Department of Transport (Mn/DOT) from consultants.
- State Guardian ad Litem Board Notice of Request for Proposals for Providing External Auditing Services. // Minnesota State Register;3/12/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p1067
The article presents information on a notice issued by the Minnesota Guardian ad Litem Board regarding a request for proposals from qualified persons or entities to contract for the provision of external auditing services.
- State Department of Military Affairs. // Minnesota State Register;1/11/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p792
The article presents a notice of request for proposal issued by the Minnesota State Department of Military Affairs regarding commissioning services for construction of a Minnesota National Guard Readiness Center in Arden Hills, Minnesota.