Poll Finds Little Enthusiasm for $43B California Bond Initiatives
- NJBIZ.COM READER POLL. // njbiz;10/20/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p15
Statistics showing poll results of readers' response to the question of the most important infrastructure needing upgrade is presented.
- Maine Voters Approve $100M Borrowing; 2010 Bonds Expire. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34406, p1
One day after $6.4 million in Maine's 2010 voter-approved land conservation bonds expired, the state's voters overwhelmingly passed referendums that authorize borrowing of $100 million for transportation and affordable senior housing projects.
- Poll. // Third Sector;3/5/2013, Issue 743, p7
The article presents the result of a public opinion poll regarding the timescale allotted for groups to spend Transforming Local Infrastructure money in Great Britain.
- Should the state pursue a higher education bond issue? // njbiz;2/27/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p13
This article presents readers' responses to NJBIZ poll question "Should the state pursue a higher education bond issue?"
- Survey Says. // Pit & Quarry;Mar2005, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p3
Highlights the results of a survey on which between a balanced federal budget or a strong TEA-21 highway spending reauthorization is more important in the United States.
- Florida Housing Finance Corp. eyes bonding for rural infrastructure needs. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;05/12/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30391, p3
Discloses Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s intent to sell bonds for infrastructure in rural areas. Response to the need to improve utilities in rural areas; Approval from state legislators; Features of the bonds.
- QUICK POLL. // Concrete Producer;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p11
The article presents the results of polls in www.theconcreteproducer.com on whether a new U.S. infrastructure spending bill will increase business as of April 2012 and whether the respondents attend industry meetings as of May 2012.
- Postwar Opinion. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;5/10/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p1500
Presents the result of a CBS News poll on the reconstruction of Iraq in 2003. Percentage of the respondents who think that the U.S. has a responsibility to set up a government in Iraq; Views of the respondents on the role of the United Nations in rebuilding Iraq.
- What Citizens Don't Know. Light, Paul C. // Governing;Oct2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, Special section pA1
Presents the results of a public opinion poll on the preparedness of U.S. citizens for terrorism conducted in partnership with the New York University's Center for Catastrophe Preparedness and Response. Public perception of the possibility of another bombing or a release of a deadly virus or...