L.A. Unified School District's COPs Lifted to A by Fitch
- Rating Dare. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p31
Reports that U.S.-based ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Dare County's general obligation bonds. Benefits of the upgradation of bonds to the county; Possible plans of the county to issue certificates of participation.
- Moody's Upgrades Cleveland Schools, But Fitch Lowers Outlook. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31866, p6
Reports on the credit ratings for the general obligation bonds issue of the Cleveland Municipal School District in Ohio. Stable rating from Fitch Ratings Inc.; Baa1 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; BBB-plus rating from Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Jim Thorpe Area School District, Pa., Upgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has assigned an A1 underlying rating and A2 enhanced rating with stable outlook to Jim Thorpe Area School District, Pa.'s $19.6 million general obligation bonds, Series A of 2015 and $3.2 million general obligation bonds, Series B of 2015.
- CALIFORNIA: Trinity COPs No Longer Junk. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/24/2007, Vol. 261 Issue 32699, p9
The article reports on the return of the underlying rating for Trinity County certificates of participation (COP) to investment grade by Fitch Ratings in California. The upgrade affects the underlying rating for about $715,000 of county COPs. The COP was upgraded based on the county's transfer...
- MISSOURI: School Program Up a Notch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p9
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade its rating on the Missouri School District Direct Deposit Program.
- OHIO: Cleveland Schools Stable. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/23/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32924, p9
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to revise its outlook from negative to stable on Cleveland Municipal School District's $147 million of outstanding general obligation debt while affirming its BBB-plus rating in Ohio. It states that the revised outlook reflects the school...
- Fitch Upgrades Providence GO Credit To A From A-Minus, Citing Growth. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded its general obligation bond rating on Providence County, Rhode Island. Basis of Fitch Ratings for the upgrade; Assessment of Fitch analyst Jessalynn Moro on the county's rating; Economic growth in the county.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital, Fla., Downgraded to C by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34102, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded the rating on approximately 37.4 million dollars series 2002 bonds issued by the Citrus County Hospital Board (Citrus Memorial Health Foundation) on behalf of Citrus Memorial Hospital, Florida, (CMH) to C from B-minus.
- Fitch rates Syracuse bonds 'BBB'; outlook is negative. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/9/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p19
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned a BBB rating to the $25.6 million general obligation public-improvement bond offering of the city of Syracuse, New York. The rating reflects the city's high debt burden, relatively stagnant taxable base, weak liquidity position and...