Online Ad Exchange Faces Logistical Hurdles
- Ebay appoints new agency and fishes for more shoppers. Veldre, Danielle // B&T Weekly;5/28/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2473, p3
Reports on Australia-based online auction broker Ebay's launch of an advertising campaign produced by Host in conjunction with The Glue Society. Significance of the campaign to the broker.
- Not so green: eBay's excess PR packaging. // Marketing Week;9/27/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p20
The article provides information that customers can purchase their goods safe with the knowledge of using PayPal Buyer Protection at the online auction website eBay. The customers will get up to Â£500 worth of cover for undelivered and unwanted goods bought on eBay. Furthermore, the...
- NOW, EBAY TO HARNESS DATA TO HELP MARKETERS. // 4Ps Business & Marketing;May2013, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p23
The article reports on the decision of online retailer EBay Inc. to share its valuable user data with advertisers seeking to target particular demographics with digital advertising and will start permitting brands to target advertising to its users based on the collected data.
- We're Going Digital! Franchuk, Jessica Nagel // Crafts Report;Feb2009, Vol. 35 Issue 394, p8
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on information about interactive advertising and media capabilities, and another on the Web site Snow Farm.
- Accountability is a net ad's best asset. Groom, Jez // Campaign (UK);06/08/2001, Issue 23, p14
Discusses the role of third-party Internet advertising servers in the growth of digital media. Delivery of advertising banners purchased by agencies to sites booked; Cost of advertising delivery; Agencies' strategy in measuring the impact of advertising on awareness; Responsibilities of...
- REAL-TIME BIDDING. Smith, Julia // New Media Age;NMA Live Masterclass Sessions Suppl, p8
The author discusses the increasing use of real-time bidding platform in digital advertising initiatives in Great Britain.
- Ebay reinforces digital focus with exclusive UK paid search partner. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;1/10/2008, p3
The article announces that Ebay has selected Blowfish Digital as its exclusive paid search partner in Great Britain, as the online auction firm continues to focus its marketing activity online. Blowfish has been working with Ebay UK since June 2006 for digital media planning and buying, helping...
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Haugsted, Linda; Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p6
The article offers news brief related to online advertising. The Showtime Digital Media Group company used a viral marketing in promoting the second season of "The Tudors." Rainbow Media chief executive officer (CEO) Joshua Sapan donated part of his discarded art collection to beb auctioned...
- Ebay is Europe's biggest banner advertiser as medium mushrooms. // Marketing Week;1/20/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p15
This article reports that Ebay Inc. is the biggest user of banner advertising in Europe. Nielsen/NetRatings European Internet analyst Gabrielle Prior says there are now more than 163 million Europeans online, and that the figures show "growing confidence in the value of targeting this group of...