- POISON IVY. Lieser, Julia F. // Children's Playmate Magazine;Jun2000, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p24
Presents information on poison ivy plant.
- Leave It Be. // Current Health 2;Apr/May2010, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p31
The article offers information on several poisonous plants including poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac that causes itching and blistery rashes.
- Itchy, Meet Scratchy. Hamilton, Michelle // Backpacker;Aug2004, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p125
Provides information on poisonous plants, including the poison ivy.
- Poison ivy. Laiser, Julia F. // Children's Playmate Magazine;Jun96, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p14
Provides information on poison ivy. Physical description; Effect on human skin; What to do when one comes in contact with a poison ivy plant; Remedies for a poison ivy rash.
- PYINKADO. Trajković, Jelena // Wood Industry / Drvna Industrija;2012, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p299
No abstract available.
- Heat dissipation sensors of variable length for the measurement of sap flow in trees with deep sapwood. James, Shelley A.; Clearwater, Michael J.; Meinzer, Frederick C.; Goldstein, Guillermo // Tree Physiology;Mar2002, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p277
Robust thermal dissipation sensors of variable length (3 to 30 cm) were developed to overcome limitations to the measurement of radial profiles of sap flow in large-diameter tropical trees with deep sapwood. The effective measuring length of the custom-made sensors was reduced to 1 cm at the tip...
- The ITCH And You. Krautwurst, Terry // Mother Earth News;Jul2001, Issue 186, p24
Presents information on the poison ivy plant. Percentage of humans that are immune to poison ivy; Information on the different types of poison ivies; Recommended ways to deal with urushiol, a skin-irritating chemical of poison ivy. INSET: The Toxic Four.
- The Many Faces of Poison Ivy. Parkinson, Gregory // New England Journal of Medicine;7/4/2002, Vol. 347 Issue 1, p35
Presents images of poison ivy, or Rhus radicans. Coloration and flowers; Description of the allergen found in this plant; Appearance changes of the plant throughout a growth season.
- Old adage is still true: 'Leaves of three, let it be' Hirsch, Rick // Malakoff News (TX);6/15/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 24, p9A
The article focuses on the health risk of poisonous plants such as poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.