Prices up for adipic
- European adipic acid prices stumble after long run-up. BOSWELL, CLAY; MEEHAN, JULIA // ICIS Chemical Business;10/17/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the decrease in European adipic acid (ADA) prices due to increasing inventories of ADA. It states the price decrease marks the end of a long run-up for European ADA contracts. It states the announcement by the U.S.-based producer Invista BV to close its ADA plant in Great...
- Sellers push for MDI hike in response to demand. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;9/20/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2116, p10
Reports on the pursuance of higher prices by Europe's methylene dip-phenylene isocyanate (MDI) sellers in Europe in September and October 2004. Reason behind the price hike; Percentage increase in global MDI demand; Amount of the price increase.
- Melamine. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/12/2009, Vol. 276 Issue 13, p35
The article offers information on the chemical melamine. Melamine is used to make molding powder that is used in dinner ware, coatings in cars, fan coils and appliances. Demand for melamine has been fragile throughout the year, with end-markets not yet showing much certainty in recovery,...
- Rhodia Polyamide Increase Price for Adipic acid in Asia. // China Chemical Reporter;1/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on an announcement by Rhodia Polyamide Corp. regarding a price increase for adipic acid in Asia. The continuing and lasting trend of rising raw material and energy costs prompted Rhodia Polyamide to make the decision.
- TPU material costs going up. Yang, Mark // Plastics News;9/4/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p6
The article reports on the increasing prices of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) materials. It is informed that the pricing volatility of raw ingredients of TPU materials is the main cause of concern for this pricing instability. The article also includes information on how an imbalance in the...
- Rhodia Polyamide Increase Price of Adipic Acid. // China Chemical Reporter;10/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p8
This article reports that Rhodia Polyamide announced a global price rise for Adipic Acid, effective from October 1, 2005 or as contracts will allow, on September 27, 2005. As energy and transport costs are dramatically and structurally increasing, so Rhodia Polyamide increased the price increase...
- Soybean Price Rallies on Reports of Low South American Yields. Doris de Guzman, Feliza // Chemical Market Reporter;3/29/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 13, p10
Identifies the factors for price increases of soybeans in the U.S., current as of March 29, 2004. Weather conditions in Brazil; Crop losses in South America; Harvest delays; Strike by federal inspection officials in Brazil; Chinese soybean demand. INSET: LATE SPOT PRICES.
- Organic Chemicals Showed Different Price Change. // China Chemical Reporter;9/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p15
The article provides information concerning the different price change or organic chemicals in China. In August 2007, phenol price has remained bullish. The prices of acetone changed differently by regions with fewer trading actions. Methanol price continued to increase from mid-July 2007 to...
- OX touches ten-year high. Hui, Kew Jia; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;7/24/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 29, p30
The article reports that Asian orthoxylene (OX) prices hit a ten-year high of $1300-1350/ton CFR on July 14, 2006. The hike was driven by tight feedstock supplies and high demand. As a result, Asian phthalic anhydride (PA) and dioctyl phthalate (DOP) prices followed with their own ten-year...