NDRC limits CTL investments
- Daqing to Double Ethylene Production. // China Chemical Reporter;1/16/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the construction of the 1.2 million tons ethylene expansion project of Daqing Petrochemical Co. Ltd. under PetroChina Co. Ltd. in China. The expansion project is expected to produce double ethylene production capacity to 1.2 million tons annually from 600 thousand tons....
- SLJAIC 1.0 Million T/A Alumina Oxide Starts Production. // China Chemical Reporter;7/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p13
The article reports on the alumina oxide project in Shanxi Luneng Jinbei Aluminum Industry Corp. in China that was completed on June 27, 2006. The project, approved by the National Development and Reform Commission in 2005, has a total investment of almost 5.7 billion renminbi (RMB). In...
- Coal-to-Gas Plants Needs to Regulate. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p12
The article announces the move of the National Development & Reform Commission (NDRC) to release a notification on June 18, 2010 concerning coal-to-gas plant issues to regulate the emerging industry in China.
- China investigating foreign cos to violate anti-monopoly law. // Flare (Pakistan);Sep2014, p50
The article focuses on investigation by China of foreign companies to check violation of the anti-monopoly law. The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) would punish Volkswagen AG's Audi unit and Chrysler, which is owned by Fiat SpA for monopoly practices. China may be using...
- China Further Eases Restrictions On Foreign Investment. Clouse, Thomas // Global Finance;Dec2014, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p9
The article presents the guidelines known as the Catalog for the Guidance of Foreign Investment Industries drafted by the National Development and Reform Commission where China will permit foreign firms to raise their ownership stakes in encouraged sectors in 2014.
- China Welcoming Foreign COS. // Engineering Review (Asianet-Pakistan);11/16/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 22, p15
The article discusses the National Development and Reform Commission in China and its decision to allow foreign companies to bid for and invest in the construction of water projects, clean up natural water bodies, improve infrastructure of water pipelines, and the limits set on foreign investments.
- Shenhua's Baotou CTO Project Passed Examination. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p6
The article reports that the Chinese National Development and Reform Commission has passed and approved the coal-to olefins (CTO) plant of the country's energy giant Shenhua Group Corp. Ltd. in its subsidiary Shenhua Baotou Coal Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Alumina Project in Henan Approved. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p10
The article reports that the National Development and Reform Commission in China has approved a new 700,000 ton per annum alumina project using the Bayer AG process in Zhongzhou Branch of China Aluminum Co. Ltd. The project can facilitate the full utilization of bauxite with low aluminum/silicon...
- Wuhan Ethylene Unit Got Approved. // China Chemical Reporter;4/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the approval of an 800,000 tons per year ethylene project in Wuhan, Hubei province by the National Development and Reform Commission in China. The project will focus on the construction of facilities for safety, environmental protection and resources comprehensive...