Yara in Brazilian move
- FINANCINGS. // BioWorld Today;9/12/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 175, p6
The article reports on the decision of Sagent Pharmaceuticals Inc. to upsize a planned registered offering of its common stock with a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 690,000 shares of common stock given to its underwriters.
- Financings Roundup. Moran, Nuala // BioWorld Today;5/6/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 86, p4
The article reports that the share purchase plan of Prana Biotechnology Ltd. was closed on April 26, 2013 after it received applications for 10.4 million new shares which are due to be allotted on May 3, 2013 with holding statements to be mailed on May 8, 2013.
- MBT Financial Corp. Completes $14.0 million Private Placement of Common Stock. // Michigan Banker;Apr2014, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p32
The article reports on the securities purchase agreements between MBT Financial Corp. to sell 14 million U.S. dollars of common stock in Michigan.
- SafeStitch Medical Completes $8.3 Mln Capital Funding. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;2/21/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that SafeStitch Medical Inc. has closed on the issuance of approximately 21 million shares of the company's common stock at a price of 0.40 dollars per share. The shares were issued pursuant to a stock purchase agreement with approximately 35 private investors for aggregate...
- Timing Stock Purchases & Sales in Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Singapore & Bangkok. Eng Li Li // Singapore Management Review;Jan1998, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p65
The article focuses on the timing stock purchases and sales in Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Singapore and Bangkok. It has been noted in the U.S. that stock prices tend to rise on certain days of the calendar. In the turn-of-the-year effect, stock returns are much higher than usual on the last trading...
- Octagon does empowerment deal. // Finance Week;2/23/2004, p65
Focuses on the decision of South African sponsorship and sports marketing agency Octagon to sell a percentage of its equity to a black empowerment consortium. Corporate profile; Terms of a shareholder agreement; Funding for charitable foundations.
- Understanding Buy-Sell Agreements. Colantuono, Nicholas J. // Professional Contractor;Summer/Fall2012, p10
The article explains buy-sell agreements. A buy-sell agreement is defined as a legal arrangement between business owners detailing the transfer of ownership of a business in an event such as one partner retiring, resigning or passing away. Its purpose is said to be to preserve the continuity of...
- Cardica secures $10 million stock purchasing agreement. // Medical Device Daily;12/17/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 244, p3
The article reports that Cardica in Redwood City, California, has secured a common stock purchase agreement with Aspire Capital Fund in Chicago, Illinois. Under the agreement, Cardica will regulate the timing and amount of any sales of its common stock to Aspire and each time that Cardica...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;9/30/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 190, p3
The article reports on the purchase by a single institutional investor of newly issued 15.5 percent Cell Therapeutics Inc. (CTI) convertible senior notes due 2012, with a conversion price of $1.27 per share in 2008. The deal resulted from an amendment of a September 15, 2008 agreement under...