Yara talks of firm Q2
- Yara Has Best 3Q Ever. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/25/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 14, p4
The article focuses on the third-quarter performance of Yara International for the year 2004. Despite higher feedstock and energy costs and a slight fall in the volume of its fertilizer sales, Yara has reported a big increase in profits in the third quarter of 2004. Thorleif Enger, president and...
- Yara reports strong third-quarter results. // FloraCulture International;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p22
The article offers information on the net income of Yara International ASA for the third-quarter, which shows a significant margin development compared with the financial performance in 2010.
- Yara pours cash into TAN plant. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;5/15/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p23
The article reports on the plan of Yara International to invest NKr125m or â‚¬16m/$20m on the expansion of its technical ammonium nitrate (TAN) production in KÃ¶ping, Sweden. The TAN market is expected to continue to grow strongly as a consequence of solid growth in international...
- Yara voices an upbeat outlook for fertilizers. Sinclair, Neil; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;11/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p5
This article reports that the global fertilizer market has remained on course for expansion, according to Yara International. Furthermore, strong growth in biofuels demand and a limited rise in capacity is reinforcing a healthy supply and demand balance. Current demand fundamentals make the...
- Yara reports strong results on lower gas prices. // Chemical Week;7/27/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the financial results of Norwegian chemical company Yara International ASA for the second quarter of 2015 including net income, revenue, and industrial sales.
- Yara's results up on lower gas prices, stronger dollar. // Chemical Week;3/2/2015, p62
The article reports on the increase in the net income of chemical company Yara International in the fourth-quarter of 2014 due to the decline of average oil and gas cost, according to acting president and chief executive officer (CEO) Torgeir Kvidal.
- Yara hopes bond issue will raise $500m to refinance
bridging loan. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;12/6/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2127, p8
Reports on the U.S. dollar bond issue announced by Yara International to refinance the bridging loan in March 2004. Amount of bond issue to be raised by Yara; Operating profit of the company in the third quarter in 2003.
- Yara profits decline on higher fertilizer volumes, lower prices. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;2/18/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 5, p14
The article focuses on fertilizers producer Yara International. Topics include the drop in Yara's 2012 fourth-quarter profits despite higher sales volumes, statistics related to fourth-quarter earnings before interest taxes depreciation and amortization (Ebitda), and comments from Yara president...
- BW Gas set for $347m buy-out of Yara's ships. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;5/8/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p35
The article reports on the decision of shipping service supplier Yara to sell most of its assets to Bergesen Worldwide Gas (BW Gas). The deal comprises seven fully owned ammonia vessels and three ships. The transaction will produce a net income of more than $130 million for Yara. The supplier...