Beyond the Car Wash
- FLEXIBLE ACCURACY FOR DOORS. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Design & Production;Jul2005, Vol. 117 Issue 7, p28
Provides information on flexible ring gauge, a system developed by Plymouth, Michigan-based Perceptron to address the problems associated with ring gauges of automobiles. Significance of proper door fit to consumers' purchase decision; Elements of flexible ring gauge; Overview of how the system...
- LARGEST TECHNOLOGY-BASED COMPANIES. Lessard, Raelyn // Crain's Detroit Business;2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 16 Issue 52, p134
Ranks the largest technology-based companies in Michigan according to 1999 revenue. Erim International Inc.; Perceptron Inc.; Air Gage Co.
- TECHNOLOGY FOCUS. // Production Technology News;Oct2006, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p10
This article evaluates some technological products including the ScanWorks V5 sensor from Perceptron Inc. and the M1 Wave electronic bore gauge from Marposs Corp.
- Analysts' corner: Perceptron Inc. (Nasdaq: PRCP). Grzywacz, Janel // Crain's Detroit Business;08/10/98, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p4
Presents ratings of the company, Perceptron Inc., by Barrington Research Associates Inc. Reason the company was rated as a `hold' in Barrington's June 16, 1998 report; Amount of money Perceptron expects to make in sales in the 1998 second quarter; Comments from Alexander Paris; an analyst with...
- Laser orders tallied. // Automotive News;5/3/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5497, Insight p2i
Reports on orders for five Perceptron 1000 laser sensor measuring systems received by Perceptron Incorporated of Farmington Hills, Michigan. Total value of the orders; November 1993 sale of $1.6 million of precision measuring equipment to Italy's Fiat Auto S.p.A.
- Analysts' corner: Perceptron Inc. (OTC: PRCP). // Crain's Detroit Business;09/29/97, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p4
Reports that analyst are recommending buy ratings for Farmington Hills-based Perceptron company, due to its acquisitions and revenue growth. Information on the company's acquisition of Trident and Nanoose company in April 1997; Comments from Thomas Browne, equity analyst with Prudential...
- Ringing Endorsement. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;Jan2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p25
Introduces the Flexible Ring Gauge, an automobile steel tool that employs computer-aided design model of a closure panel to be measured, from Perceptron. Features of the ring gauge; Cost of six conventional ring gauges for a vehicle-program; Plan of a U.S. original equipment manufacturer to...
- Perceptron less driven. Maurer, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;2/5/96, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Perceptron Inc. for November and December 1995. Total orders received by the company for the period; Countries where the orders came from; Comment by Perceptron president Dwight Carlson.
- Perceptron meets reality. Sherefkin, Robert; Bridgeforth, Art // Crain's Detroit Business;10/21/96, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p1
Focuses on Dwight Carlson's plans to transform Perceptron Incorporated into a $1-million enterprise. Response to Carlson's exit as Chief Executive Officer (CEO); Sale of stock by Carlson, and other departing insiders; Background information on Carlson; Information on the CEO at Perceptron,...