Why Not Hire Mario Andretti to Run Your ERP System?
- True facilitation. Baker, Paddy // Works Management;Mar2003, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the advantages of outsourcing of facilities management in Great Britain. Increase of productivity; Development of core business potential; Enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Test for Clients. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Oct2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p63
Presents an outsourcing evaluation tool which evaluates whether a company is open to outsourcing various functions.
- Solid strategy: Outsourcing non-core processes. Weddle, Jo-An // Fort Worth Business Press;5/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p4
Discusses the business strategy of outsourcing non-core processes. Benefits of outsourcing; Conditions that should prompt companies to consider the process; Ideas to consider when getting started.
- A secure relationship. J. Alocock // Computer Bulletin;Sep2002, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p21
Contracting out security brings big benefits - but also risks and other issues - says John Alcock, who urges thorough planning and preparation
- Times dictate a critical look at outsourcing. LaMonica, Martin // InfoWorld;10/1/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p18
Ponders on the developments in the outsourcing marketplace. Examples of outsourced services; Reasons businesses look to outsource.
- ERP Outsourcing. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;09/06/99, Vol. 248 Issue 16, p38
Focuses on enterprise resource planning and outsourcing. Successes of information-technology firms when they opted to outsource; Pros and cons of outsourcing; Reasons corporations choose to outsource.
- In Brief. // New Hampshire Business Review;1/23/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8A
Reports on developments involving the business sector of New Hampshire as of January 2004. Availability of an on-line registration for the "Start Up New Hampshire" business plan competition; Views of U.S. Secretary of Commerce Donald Evans regarding the migration of U.S. jobs offshore.
- Key Ideas for Identifying Resource Risks. // Identifying & Managing Project Risk;2003, p130
The article presents ideas for identifying resource risks which include determining all situations in the project plan, finding all activities with insufficient resources, and noting outsourcing risks.
- Dham's latest: outsourcing hardware. // Siliconindia;Aug2002, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p16
Reports the plan of Vinod Dham to invest in several companies in India. Aim of Dham to outsource computer hardwares; Acquisition of the startups of Dham by Advanced Micro Devices and Broadcom; Reduction of costs by using hybrid Indo-U.S. models.