- Economic activity almost unchanged. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;02/09/2001, p1
Reports that the gross domestic product of North America between October and November 2000 has posted a small difference. Impact of the production decline in motor vehicles and parts on the manufacturing sector; Electronic equipment which affected the production output of the manufacturing...
- NAFTA survey on industrial space. // Buildings;Aug94, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p16
Presents an analysis of economic conditions in North American cities in the report `Colliers North American Industrial Market Survey.'
- Discussion after the speech of Anthony P. Carnevale. // Canada-United States Law Journal;1990, Vol. 16, p23
Focuses on the discussion that followed American Society for Training and Development vice president Anthony P. Carnevale's speech `Human Resources: The Key to Canada-United States Competitiveness,' given at the Canada-United States Law Institute's 1990 conference held in Cleveland, Ohio. ...
- Scholastic Update world atlas 1989-90. // Scholastic Update;9/22/89, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p10
Presents a series of current maps that indicate living standards, political alliances, and natural resources for each country in the world.
- Update on the North American economies. Clinkard, John // CIBC Observations;Apr96, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p4
Reports on developments in the economies of North America as of April 1996. Rising affordability for housing; Increase in demand for housing; Lower mortgage rates; Increase in incomes; Growth of business investment; Minimized inflation; Employment trends; Production levels; Increase in business...
- Outlook for North American financial markets. Jones, Derek // CIBC Observations;Feb97, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p1
Presents information on the North American financial markets for February 1997. Increase in non-farm employment, and stability in industrial production in the United States (U.S.); Illustration of the U.S., and Canadian yield curve; Citing the G-7 Finance Ministers' meeting in February, 1997;...
- Outlook for North American financial markets. Mendelsohn, Joshua; Jones, Derek // CIBC Observations;Mar1997, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p1
Presents information on the status of North American financial markets as of March 1997. Reference to an economic report released during this period; Percentage increase of the producer price index; Background details on other economic indicators.
- North America to grow slowly. // Pensions & Investments;2/20/95, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p34
Cites a study assessing North America's economy. Groups that conducted the study; Prospects for minimal growth in 1995 and 1996; Impact of Mexican peso crisis; Possible increase in interest rates.
- North American financial markets. Jones, Derek // CIBC Observations;Aug96, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p1
Presents forecasts on North American financial markets as of September 1996. Interest rate projections; Canadian dollar foreast; Performance of the domestic side of the economy.