Failed Mayoral Candidate Steve Francis Nets $15M in Option Sales
- AMN Loses a Little Momentum, Stock Suffers a Big Hiccup. Tian, Michael // Morningstar OpportunisticInvestor;Aug2011, p18
This article gives ideas on buying shares of AMN Healthcare in August 2011. It considers AMN as the worst-performing stock in the portfolio as the company reported a decline in earnings in the second quarter of 2011. It expresses concerns over the impact of macroeconomic risks on the company's...
- WEEK IN review. Allen, Mike; Graves, Brad; Chambers, Heather // San Diego Business Journal;11/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p45
The article presents business news briefs in California. Shares of nurse staffing company AMN Healthcare Service declined by $1.44. Circuity City Stores Inc. plans to close 155 stores including those in Escondido and Vista. The net loss of specialty pharmaceutical company Santarus has declined...
- Top Stocks AMN Healthcare, Inogen Trip Sell Signals. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;9/29/2015, pB05
The article reports on the stock decline of American healthcare staffing and workforce management company AMN Healthcare Services Inc. and medical products manufacturer Inogen Inc. on September 28, 2015.
- 4 Top Stocks Show Accelerating Profit Growth. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;8/19/2015, pB09
The article reports on the performance of four stocks in the U.S. as of August 19, 2015 including health care firm AMN Healthcare Services Inc., shoe firm Skechers USA Inc., and homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc. which is attributed to their accelerating profit growth.
- Abiomed, Cambrex Show Why Bigger Isn't Always Better. JAMES DETAR // Investors Business Daily;8/13/2015, p00
The article highlights top performing small medical products and health care companies. Topics discussed include opportunities reaped by Abiomed from its Impella heart pump offering that paved the way for earnings per share of 20 cents, advantages seen by weight loss products and services firm...
- Medical Stock Spotlight. // MondayMorning;8/20/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p1
The article offers news briefs related to pharmaceutical industry as of August 20, 2012. It states that stock market of AMN Healthcare Services Inc. in San Diego, California rose from 1.20 U.S. dollars to 7.75 U.S. dollars and Savient Pharmaceuticals Inc. in Bridgewater, New Jersey leaped to1.00...
- Four Stocks Hitting Highs On Huge Earnings Growth. ANDREW EDWARDS // Investors Business Daily;8/17/2015, pB11
The article offers information on the rise in stock prices of several companies along with earnings per share and business revenues in the U.S. These companies include AMN Healthcare Services Inc., healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services provider, Stamps.com Inc., provider of...
- Outsourcers: The Doctor Will See You And Then Be Gone. PAUL WHITFIELD // Investors Business Daily;11/18/2015, pB09
The article offers information on the impact of new regulations offered by the U.S. government for wages of doctors. It talks about the stock prices, earnings per share and corporate profits of two companies including Cross Country Healthcare, national leader in providing healthcare staffing and...
- Steve Francis announces bid for mayor. Hope, Randy // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/17/2008, Issue 1047, p11
The article reports on the confirmation of Steve Francis that he will run for mayor in San Diego, California, and discusses his political agenda.