Using the Time You Save
- Americans most dislike getting cars repaired. // Automotive Marketing;May93, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p20
Discusses the results of the study `Americans' Use of Time Project,' sponsored by the University of Maryland and published in the February 1993 issue of the American Demographics Magazine. Going to an automotive repair shop as the least popular activity; Study director John P. Robinson; Sex as...
- Is your time management out of control? McDonald, Betty M. // Business Credit;Oct93, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p3
Opinion. Discusses time management systems employed by credit professionals. Mental checklist; Anecdote on the usefulness of a labor intensive report; Prioritizing career goals; Personal choice of sacrifices to be made; Support of companies for employees.
- Viewpoints. Zalack, Dick // Business Credit;Jun97, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p55
Opinion. Focuses on time management. Benefits of time management; Details on the key to time management; How to attain success; Effectiveness of delegation; Importance of the setting of goals.
- Invest time wisely to gain big dividends. Danco, Leon // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/12/94, Vol. 15 Issue 50, pS-5
Advises business owners on time management. Author's philosophy on investing time; Owner-manager's work-hours per year; Greatest-strength of the family-owned business.
- Time to get organized. Gard, Carolyn // Current Health 2;Oct97, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p30
Presents information on time management. Suggestions on how to manage your time; Information on what is essential for good time management; Example of time management.
- Busy women and how they cope. Ravussin, E. // Essence (Essence);Apr88, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p61
Help from seven masters of time management for busy women; How to cope with time and work, family, school and other commitments.
- Time flies--even when you're not having fun. Chapman, Christy // Internal Auditor;Dec95, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p11
Presents international time management expert Alec Mackenzie's list of the top 20 activities that really gobble up the time. Includes management by crisis; Drop-in visitors; Incomplete information.
- How to control or eliminate seven common time wasters. Basile, Frank // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/17/94, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p20A
Offers information on time management. Compulsive collection of useless items; Learning to say no; Time wasted on unnecessary telephone calls and unwanted visitors; Need to limit television viewing time; Detrimental effects of worry; Procrastination; Accomplishment of goals.
- Squeezed for time? Kindig, Eileen Silva // Marriage Partnership;Summer98, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p43
Discusses how to spend time wisely. Reason for people's shortage of time perception; Information on the results of several survey on time management; Two kinds of time.
- Finding time. Rohr, Ellen // Plumbing & Mechanical;Apr96, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p50
Relates how the author managed her time and the techniques she used for creating plans and managing tasks. Includes writing things down and referring to it; Assigning the proper importance to tasks; Use of a software program called ASCEND.